***November 2016 Mummies***

Prettypee

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I thought I'd take the honour of creating the Tri 1 November thread as I'm seeing a few Nov BFPS popping up! So Congratulations and h&h 9 months to all!!! Xx

Unknown end:
E44girl
Louise2610
Broony

1st

2nd
Millersmisses

3rd
Aqilah

4th
Chantastic

5th
prettypee

6th

7th
Gooseberrybush

8th

9th
Tina14

10th

11th
Clairew

12th

13th
Beeee

14th

15th

16th
Lilalylola
SoObsessed
Gothmummy

17th

18th
TTC1985

19th

20th
Bumblebumbling

21st

22nd
Birdie

23rd

24th

25th

26th
Emmie01
Purpleviolet

27th
KeelyT90
Misswoolaway

28th
Xxsparklesxx

29th
Sharcaz
Laulyjay
Newmama2be

30th
Meandmygirl

Last edited:
That would be me than :)

Attachments

• 20160228_080712-1-1-1.jpg
    20160228_080712-1-1-1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 63
Aqilah congrats :) when's you dd hun I'll add you to the list xx

I have no idea actually. Around 7th i suppose? :)

Ouh congratulations November Mummies!! Xx

Hi all. I'm around 6 weeks pregnant, according to the calendar. Already called the GP, and am waiting for a reference letter to the hospital. The GP just had a quick chat over the phone, with a few questions. She did not ask me to go to the clinic, just to call if I have constant paint in the abdomen. Is this normal? Do you know how long until they actually book you an appointment in the hospital to run tests and see if everything is alright?
Also last week I started to get nauseous, been sick a couple of times, but am constantly nauseous. Already read a ton of things about this, will try the ginger tea and biscuits first.
But my questions is, I find this rather restraining. If I'm laying down I am fine (I don't run every 5 min to the toilet) but if I get up and start to move, I spend more time in runs to the toilet than actually doing anything else.
How are you girls coping with work? Just thinking I need to go to work tomorrow, like this, I really don't know what to do. And I don't actually want to tell my manager that am pregnant yet, as I want to go to have my 1st appointment first and confirm that everything is alright.

Last edited:
Hi

I have just got a BFP ������ and according to calculator I will be due on 7th November.

Going to phone my GP on Monday!

Congrats to you all

I have "fun" at work.. I work in hospitality as a manager. Its very interesting. I haven't been sick yet (never have been in my life apart from beibg drunk) but i feel very dizzy and sick.
Im 5 weeks today and im going GP tomorrow.
Its my first and im absolutely terrified.

It's my first as well. And I know what you mean about being terrified. There's this whole new world out there. Share a bit of knowledge tomorrow after GP please :)

Congrats to you both!!

It's so scary but exciting. Part of me doesn't want to believe it because I knows it's so early.

How old are you guys if you dont mind me asking?
Just curious :)

Kaolla - you tried a due date calendar yet?

Mints helped me last time, ginger biscuits were ok.... But the vitamins make me feel worse!

Unfortunately I might have jinxed myself in setting up this thread as I started light bleeding tonight with cramping. I'm really hoping it's not another miscarriage :( hoping that it's just a light bleed from chasing around after my little girl today. Nothing I can do about it but wait unfortunately.

Might be nice for everyone to post a little bit about themselves?

I'm Kate, 27 next month, mother of 11 month old girl and hopefully a second baby on the way still. Been married for 3 years and together for 7 years. Like TV/movies art and PlayStation, i have 2 dogs (a beagle and a cockapoo) and work full time as an accountant! but most people wouldn't guess that :)

Ok.. lets do it then :)

Im Magdalene, not yet married or engaged, hopefully that will change soon but in relationship for two yrs with a father of one :)
Im 25 in April :)
I work with people.. hospitality. So boring ;)
And unfortunately im a very heavy smoker :(

Pee dont worry, its gonna be ok xx

Drs appointment tomorrow - I'm still bleeding lightly but it's not red.... I'm hoping it's just some old blood but because I've had miscarriage before its hard to be positive. Hopefully things will go ok I imagine I'll need a couple of blood tests set up to check hcg increasing. Alternatively my hcg might lower and not get picked up by Dr. Urgh. Why does this happen to people?!

I can't believe we're onto Nov mummies already- congrats ladies x

Hello!

Due November the 4th here! It's our second and been trying for a year so super excited.

Congrats everyone xx

Bit about myself as can see you two have got the ball rolling ;)

Im 26, married for 3 years, together for 8. We have a daughter already who is 2.5years.

Love TV Series/movies, photography and music festivals! :)

Work in HR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back