November 2014 Mummys To Be!

katiee24

Reaction score
Hi Girls!Welcome To Tri 1! (Feb-March)

BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR :bfp:. Hope you all have a safe and healthy 9 months! :bump: Please comment & i will add you to the list!

31st Oct -- Angel babe (12 week scan - 23rd April) - Baby phoenix (12 week scan - 24th April) - Katiee24 (12 week scan - 25th April) - Heather1981 (12 week scan - 1st May)

1st -- Lottie M (12 week scan - 22nd April) - Mum2B2014 - Rach87 (12 week scan - 22nd April) - MommyDaughter (12 week scan - 24th April)

2nd -- Madelyn

3rd -- Lillyfern50

6th -- Niknak (12 week scan - 26th April)

7th -- Chickadee1990 (12 week scan - 1st May)

8th -- Number2 - Labradormum - Kathryn87 (12 week scan - 30th April)

9th -- Kelly1982 - (12 week scan - 29th April) - MamaUK (12 week scan - 2nd May)

10th -- Sarah_11 - Pregnantkel - Chazhavfun (12 week scan -1st May)

11th -- Sammie84

12th -- Kaa286 (12 week scan - 1st May) - Lauraxox

16th -- Debsx - Lisianthus - Twinkletoes87 - ( 12 week scan - 13th May)

17th -- Dashm - Monkeymumma

18th -- MrsTS - Anna86

19th -- Mellie_88 (12 week scan - 7th May) - Minimonki (12 week scan - 9th May)

20th -- Mumtomany (12 week scan - 15th May) - Emmz1232 (12 week scan - 28th April) - Nicejuicypear (12 week - 9th May) - Baby Booboo (12 week scan - 8th May)

21st -- HLC75 - (12 week scan - 16th May)

23rd -- Angeleyes

25th -- ChrissieCool

26th -- Lisastevo (12 week scan - 16th May)

27th -- Goat - Lulu90 - Leahcox91 - Applecrumble (12 week scan - 18th May)

28th -- Toffeegirl

29th -- LillyMaysMummy

30th -- Eb93 - Babyontheway

Sending Huge :hugs: To Jolly81 & exohx123 & TS1982 & Babybumpwanted & Shelly1812 & Yummymummy80 & Gemmainthesun & Violet & Lepus14 xx

Last edited:
added you to it angel babe! I know Climbingrose! Its always full of excitement on here :)

Is this your first? What symptoms have you had before testing? xx

this is my 4th, i have 2 boys and a girl and ive been having cramp like feelings pulling sharp pinching and weird sleep patterns and dreams heavy boobs one min hungry and then not lol very weird there is prob more but thats all i can remeber at the mo lol x :)

Haha this is my 4th pregnancy.. I've had 2 miscarriages before my daughter :)! Gonna be my 3rd November baby! Tbh I haven't had many signs.. I didn't think we caught this month so I just told myself I'm not pregnant and to wait for AF! I did have a stretchy/stitch type pain just below my belly but that's it :) I'm starting to get a few more signs now though haha xx

Last edited:
Angel Babe I'm the 4th too, yay.

Just think I should add a bit of info. I ovulated on the 11th January and got pregnant and found out at 9DPO and confirmed with a FRER at 10DPO, miscarried at CD30. My due date was October 4th.
I ovulated the 11th February and got pregnant and found out at 9DPO and confirmed with a FRER at 10DPO and my due date is 4th November! Everything is exactly a month later! I really hope it works out this time though - my pregnancy tests seem to be getting stronger etc so I'm starting to allow myself to be hopeful.

Jodi x

sorry to hear about your loss katiee x and loads of baby dust to you :)

Baby Phoenix I'm sorry for your loss Hun!!! Sending lots of baby dust and hope you have a super sticky bean :) will add you to the list xx

babyphoenik, realy we due the same time thats great could be bump buddies :) and sorry about your loss hun x and hope every thing goes ok for you baby dust :)

That's the best thing about pregnancy! Having a bump buddy to talk baby stuff to when your partner doesn't want to listen! I made friends with a girl off her when I was expecting my lg and now were still good friends and bump buddy's again! Xx

Indeed :) I'm just trying to get through the next few weeks for now without getting too excited tbh :/

My OH asked if the symptoms I've been getting (sickness) could be psychological, then wondered why I was so annoyed with him ! ha ha

Last edited:
Haha I had that with my first pregnancy!! My back became quite sore early on and my husband told me I was just putting it on and not to expect any sympathy when I'm further on!! Safe to say I got my revenge on him when I was in labour haha!! It still hasn't hit me yet so haven't had chance to get excited xx

10DPO:
tumblr_n1cf0i53fm1rzr014o1_r1_1280.jpg

12DPO:
tumblr_n1ga3dacy91rzr014o2_r1_1280.jpg

Progression pics :)

Last edited:
Woo hoo! I keep meaning to pee on my 2nd stick but can't seem to hold my FMU very well haha! I tried an opk and that's gone darker and I'm officially a day late now!! Problem is I just keep thinking the worst :-( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back