Not up for seeing people

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hi all, I have started to feel like I don't want to see people nearing the end of the pregnancy; I am finding because I am not sleeping at all and am constantly knackered, the thought of driving over to see friends and family seems such an effort. My OH and I are away from Thursday this week for three days and I am keen to get away. I get back next week and my friend is coming on the Monday and my mum the Tuesday and the thought of not having those days to myself is quite stressful; I go back to work on the Wednesday, but the thought of going back to work is like.. eeek... I don't really want to see anyone until the baby is born at the moment as I am so tired and just not on top of things. I live with my partner and am happy seeing him.. but that is it at the moment. I just want to rest...

Is this normal you think. I am going to force myself to catch up with a friend tonight, but I just want to go home and get in to my PJs and stick on a dvd or something.. how sad is that.. :roll:.. but I do plan to pick up my pram this evening if I have the energy..

some days im ok to stand and chat others i cant be bothered at all and when i take my son to school i stand away in the corner and try and avoid everyone doesnt work though some1 always comes over and says
"not long now"
"u look big/swell/like ur going to pop/tired"

Emm yes thanks im well aware of how long i have left and how tired i look without a random telling me haha i was kinda thinking how even more annoying its going to be when they all trying to peak in the pram lol x

I feel the same lately cant be bothered chatting in the playground when I drop the kids off and dread having visitors coz I just want to cabbage on the sofa and watch tv! but its probs coz iv had a tummy bug thats taken a little longer to get over than I thought its knocked me for 6! I love my house all clean and tidy so when its done the thought of someone coming round an making more mess that ill have to clean up does my head in and them allways saying the same things not long now/ oh bumps getting big!!!!! aaarrrrggghhhhhh leave me alone haha im turning into a grumpy old woman x

I get days like that too. Where I would rather just curl up on couch. At night I never want to see people. I am so bored and fed up just now though that I wish I had plans with friends and family just to get me out the house for a couple of hours xx

I feel the same and am only 30 weeks!!!! Work is getting me down so much I had to take a half day holiday today just to get away from everyone and chill out!

I've got 4 weeks of work left and am not sure I'll get through it!!!! I'm not too bad seeing people outside of work at the moment, but can tell it's not going to be long before I don't want to do anything but veg when I get home....

x

I was the same hun, I didn't see C's parents from I was about 34 weeks until I was 39 when baby came, I was just too exhausted and huge, totally understand x

I am the same! Have been round to oh parents house twice in the last 6 weeks I am just so comfortable at home plus the house I'd filled with cigarette smoke which I can't stand! The same with friends, sone ppl have been pissed off that I havent travelled to see them! Cheeky or what? Ive kinda enjoyed having time to myself x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back