Soooooo bored...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Nic36, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Nic36

Nic36 Well-Known Member

I just don't know what to do with myself! Can't be bothered to get dressed today so am just moping around the house feeling sorry for myself! Am feeling so fed up of being pregnant now, and desperately want this baby to arrive. I am dreading induction on Thursday cos all I've heard are horror stories and I'm totally fed up of people contacting me asking 'any news?!'. NOOO!!! Do they not think I would have told them if there was any news!! One 'friend' has just sent me a message on Facebook which was just a string of questions... I know most people are just being caring, but it really is starting to do my head in now!
    I need to find some motivation to get myself dressed today and maybe out for a walk - that might cheer me up, cos at the moment I just don't have the motivation to do anything and am feeling so bored! Sorry for the rant!!!!!

2. mummy2b19

mummy2b19 Well-Known Member

I was like this yesterday because I had nothing planned I didn't bother getting dressed and im so sick of waiting. Just want this baby to get here. Can't offer any advice just :hugs: xx

3. Esperanza84

Esperanza84 Well-Known Member

Go for a walk might help! I'm just so tired today so don't have the energy to do anything, but I should go out and buy some groceries so I can make dinner for my oh! Hope you feel better soon hun!!

:hugs: