Getting fed up now

longpinkamazing

Reaction score
:roll: I know i am told it is better to keep baby in as long as possible and not to complain cause once he is here there will be sleepless nights etc.
BUT...

I have 3 weeks left and i am getting so impatient. I am the most impatient person EVER.

I am to start on my own. I am just so bored. I want something to happen. All i get all day and night are lots of movements thats all.(which is good)

I want something for me to think omg is this it?

Anyone else dying to see the little one and getting fed up.? Most of my buddies are having the babies early and you can bet i go over due lol.

:wave:

I'm not getting any signs at all so think LO is very happy in there, must admit tho i'm happy for him to stay there think i'm in denial and really can't imagine having a baby! LOL you'd think 8 n half mths later i'd be used to it by now! :D

Hope you LO gets moving soon for you if thats what you want :hug:

me too... i have aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages left. i dont like to complain cos i know theres ladies going way over due that must be feeling like this times a bizillion. i just want to meet my lo.

SAme here!! 37 weeks and very very impatient! I also have no signs, some cramping at times but nothing major. I know everyone says its best for babies to stay in as long as possible but I'm dying to meet my baby and feel like i've been pregnant for ages!

People also say make the most of your free time before the baby arrives but I'm so bored of doing nothing!!! Would rather have my hands full with my bundle of joy.

Anyone been getting banxton hicks? I'm not sure what they're meant to feel like or if its a sign,.

XX

:hug: I know it's hard but you will miss the time you have to yourself when LO is here- after they are born EVERYTHING you do- from when you can go to the loo; to when you eat your meals- will revolve around them.

Rest your bodies for labour- and just enjoy the last few weeks you have before your lives change completely. Its no secret I was HOPING to go overdue.. or at least til my due date... and Evie arrived 10 days early! I think it's because I just wasn't worried about her coming and wasn't stressing at all... PLUS she's my daughter so she likes to be difficult! :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: Not long for you lot now- just get some kip and eat loads while you can! You wont have time with a newborn! :wink:

longpinkamazing said:
:roll: I know i am told it is better to keep baby in as long as possible and not to complain cause once he is here there will be sleepless nights etc.
BUT...

I have 3 weeks left and i am getting so impatient. I am the most impatient person EVER.

I am to start on my own. I am just so bored. I want something to happen. All i get all day and night are lots of movements thats all.(which is good)

I want something for me to think omg is this it?

Anyone else dying to see the little one and getting fed up.? Most of my buddies are having the babies early and you can bet i go over due lol.

i feel exactly the same and have noticed by your ticker that we are due the same day

ive had no real signs yet and i just want baby now :( i cant wait 3 more weeks and i definately cant go overdue, i will explode i am soooooo impatient :rotfl:

aww love :hug: tet last few week are the longest we our now on materntiy so the waiting game has begun

ive kept myself very busy preparing for babies arrival as working full time i couldnt /didnt have the time before

any thing you still need to get prepare do use this time now keeps you busy and it will be much harder to do it once the baby is here.
Im very impatient to so ive kept occupied making lists of to do and done things for each day its worked wonders

hope your feeling more upbeat today love :hug: :hug:
the sun is shining 8) and soon you will have your little one with you :cheer:

sarah :hug: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94