Not sure if I can come in x

Doodles

Reaction score
My problem isn't getting pregnant, but staying pregnant. I keep getting fobbed off because "there obviously isn't a problem as you've already carried a child to term" (to this particular dr 33wks was term :shock: ) though thankfully after my MC in December I finally found someone (in EPU ironically) who would give me the time day & runs a miscarriage clinic x

course u can come in :) ,i have children and had 2 mcs 1 yrs ago and 2 in the last yr most recent 2 weeks bk and i cant get no help at all for testing till i had another mc :-( they just keep saying ur age ur age bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sick of hearing that one,anyways welcome in and hope u get sorted xxx

Welcome hun, hope you get some answers soon from that new contact you have in the EPU X

Thank you both, jojo3972 sorry to hear about your loss hun, I always find it so patronising when I get told about my age & "you've got plenty of time" it wasn't until my 5th MC in December that I found MC clinic but I fell pregnant before I got to my appointment though unfortunately we lost our baby then too. 6th miscarriage and I was still made to feel like I was wasting the dr's time by being there because "oh, well you've got one already, be greatfull" x
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/member.php?u=112500

its terrible 1 mc is bad enough and my 2 i think have killed me slowly inside but to have 5 and still made to feel like u are feeling well i just think that is diabolical,whether we have 1 or have 10 kids it doesnt make mc any easier in fact i think its harder bcos u know u can have babies but all of a sudden u cant ,have they investigated anything at all for you blood tests etc? they told me if i have another then they will then test the fetus and test blood,uterus etc i personaly belive its nothing to do with my age but my uterus is scared from an op i had for a retained placenta and it was a brutal op as i was awake i seen it all and having a doctor with his hands upt to his elbows inside u or so it looked that way lol grabbing at bits of ur placenta must have caused some damage but i wont know this till i have another mc and they have a look and by then who knows how old i will be,so in the meantime im going l for leather well i will be as soon as i have neg hpts but at mo having practice lol take care we here anytime just knock :) x

Thank you both, jojo3972 sorry to hear about your loss hun, I always find it so patronising when I get told about my age & "you've got plenty of time" it wasn't until my 5th MC in December that I found MC clinic but I fell pregnant before I got to my appointment though unfortunately we lost our baby then too. 6th miscarriage and I was still made to feel like I was wasting the dr's time by being there because "oh, well you've got one already, be greatfull" x

That's a shocking thing for them to say! time doesn't make it right or fair that you have to go through these Mc's, I really feel for you, and wow you are so determined to get there, that I know you will. How were the recurrent MC clinic docs, were they any better? What did they try for the last pregnancy? and what are they going to do to support you in the next? They need a good plan

The dr from MCC is lovely, not sure what's going to happen in clinic, got my first appt 21st June x

The dr from MCC is lovely, not sure what's going to happen in clinic, got my first appt 21st June x

Oooh that's not far off at all - how exciting.... Hopefully they will be able to look into whats happening more for you and at the very least come up with some form of plan for future pregnancys.....

hey doodles, what happened in your clinic appt? I'm going to MCC in july, so curious. I was particularly trying to work out if its worth dh taking time off work to come to the first appointment? I was kinda assuming its just a "this is what we do next" thing?

so sorry for you losses, i hope you have got/will get some answers

hi hun, hubby came with me & I'm so glad he did. Dr discussed what could be wrong, did an internal scan to check my ovaries & tubes etc & did swabs. Then had to have some bloods which is the worst part as it takes 6weeks for the results. We were in and out in about half an hour. Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back