Not long til I'm puking!!

I love walkers French fries. Or I would kill for someone to send me tayto cheese and onion crips or a bag of meanies not that I could eat them now but I could always look at them

You could suck one :shock: x

Amyrose I could send you a few bags of tayto if u want! I adore tayto cheese and onion! Especially in a round of bread *drools* x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mmm!! I love all of those especially taytos where do you get them Amy, hubby's nan gets them us from Ireland??

Shopping went ok, no discos so I got hula hoops, scampi fries and monster munch! Three packs down and now I've cancelled take out from the posh Italian and we're having a chippy!!:)

Xx

omg this is making me want crisps x

Mmm!! I love all of those especially taytos where do you get them Amy, hubby's nan gets them us from Ireland??

Shopping went ok, no discos so I got hula hoops, scampi fries and monster munch! Three packs down and now I've cancelled take out from the posh Italian and we're having a chippy!!:)

Xx

I wish there was a 'Like' button!

Aww jay jay .. send me a pack of Bikers will ya!

Or Tayto Onion rings (the best onion rings ever!)

or bbq beef mini chips? (So hard to come by in this stoopid country)

Crisps are about the only thing I miss about NI! oh and doherty's special mince! and soda bread .... ok so "Food"

am i the only one that dosent have morning sickness ? God i hope my bean is ok. completely panicking now

Amyrose I could send you a few bags of tayto if u want! I adore tayto cheese and onion! Especially in a round of bread *drools* x

Omg really jayjay? I would be over the freaking moon!!!! At this moment of time I am actually in love with you xxx

Omg johnny onion rings, bikers, and wagon wheels

Maybe I haven't had a pack of tattoo since I moved here seriously miss them in a big bla with dairygold butter

Hope you feel better soon maybebaby hun! :) I can't eat crisps any more after eating a massive family-size bag to myself last week n completely making a pig of myself!

am i the only one that dosent have morning sickness ? God i hope my bean is ok. completely panicking now

Aww no honey don't panic! Every pregnancy is different and some women are really lucky and don't get any sickness! My mum didn't get it with any of her 4 pregnancies. Think of all those ladies who don't even know they're pregnant until they give birth, lol.

I was sick twice last week but feel completely fine again now, I'm 3 days behind you. I don't seem to have many sumptoms at all to be honest!

Omg really jayjay? I would be over the freaking moon!!!! At this moment of time I am actually in love with you xxx

Lol yeah no prob, pm me ur address and I'll send them to u in the next few days!

Tweety foo, I'll send u bikers if u want lol x

Those crisp are hands down the tastiest ever. Cheese and onion ones rock my world. I need a Tayto fix! Lol xx

Tayto cheese and onion crisp sandwiches! My staple diet at age 14 .... drool!

God I miss home now .. will be phoning mum for a food parcel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back