Any tips on how to beat the bloat?

Sarah13

Reaction score
I've been quite lucky til now but tonight I think my tummy has tripled in size! Any tips on how to beat the bloat I'm really uncomfortable?

I have no suggestions but really keen to hear some! My belly is massive and my pants feel tight which is not good.

I'm only 4/5 weeks and already I've had to unbutton my work trousers because I'm so bloated. Does the bloating eventually go or does it just get replaced with a baby bump after a few months?

Im bloated as hell and Im only 4 weeks. Peppermint tea or sucking peppermint sweets is very very good for it :)

Forgot about peppermint tea that can help sooth, I'm a bit off minty things just now tho. Tummy seems back to normal this morning, maybe it was just night time bloat!

Im the opposite Sarah, i cant get enough mint lol. I bought 3 packets of softmints yesterday and Ive always drunk peppermint tea as I have IBS. Glad youre back to normal though ;)
X

i beat the bloat by buying a pair of jeans one size too big for me!! really comfortable :p

i beat the bloat by buying a pair of jeans one size too big for me!! really comfortable :p

Lol, that's a good solution! Ive been wearing trackie bottoms so flattering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back