Quite annoyed and upset tbh

shootingstar22

Reaction score
I was Reading an article about 1st tri and it was saying that if your not puking then your likley to misscarry! Seriously what a soul destroying thing to say.

I am very tired, and have the occasional food aversion... Bit no sickness yet. Also my boobs aren't really sore... Just sensitive nipples at the mo. Just worrying me now!

Hun, dont worry about what you read. Loads of people have no sickness whatsoever and go on to have healthy babies :hug:

That's absolute bollocks Hun, I never had sickness with any of my pregnancies or much other symptoms to be honest! Not all people get the symptoms, we're just one of the luckier ones I suppose!

What a horrible thing to say. Don't believe it, my mum wasn't sick with me or my sister, so it's nonsense

i never have had sickness in any pregnancies, i have only had the feeling of sickness rather than actually being sick

Dont worry so far ive not been sick just feel it, some articles out there are not from reliable sources so be carefull what you read as they talk carbage!! xx

Yeah be careful what you read!! I've had no sickness at all and am 38 weeks today!!! Enjoy it while it lasts, before you know it you'll have all sorts of weird and wonderful symptoms, or you might be one of the lucky ones who just sails through! Good luck!!

I'm the opposite hun - I puked my guts up for about 7 of the 11 weeks I was preggers the first time, and I lost my baby.

How strong your sickness is/isn't has nothing to do with you miscarrying or not hun, don't worry.

what a load of rubbish, dont pay any attention to that hun.
ive none women who never had sickness, and had healthy babies - so its just cruel words.
enjoy not having any sickness babe! xx

Oh that's a horrible thing to have to read - don't worry, whether you are , or not, doesn't make any difference, loads of ladies are lucky and have no sickness, and loads feel like they are gonna be sick and never are. every pregnancy is different, as we are all different and more senstive to things etc

You enjoy your pregnancy, try not to worry X

Total rubbish! I know I haven't had baby yet but I had nausea but was never actually sick and everything was fine at 12 week scan :)

Total rubbish :) A lass I know of whom has had NO sickness throughout her whole pregnancy - she's 36 weeks now x

Im worried to death only symtpoms ive got is spotting which started again today, im so scared

i had no sickness and im 27 weeks so what a load of b*llocks!

i havent been sick either and midwife said im really healthy so dont listen to the garbage written

xxx

I had no sickness with my first two and they are 4 and 5 now ! what a load of rubbish.

This is what it said:

"Nausea and vomiting: Whether you are experiencing slight queasiness or hurling breakfast, lunch, or dinner (or all three), look on the bright side. (Though admittedly it’s hard to look at the bright side when your view is the porcelain goddess!) Women who experience some nausea are significantly less likely to miscarry than those who don’t. Combat queasiness by eating small snacks that combine protein and complex carbs — cheese and multigrain crackers, yogurt and granola, whatever your stomach can stomach."

from this site: http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-6.aspx

i think you need to complain to the site for putting false info up for ppl to read x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back