Not long til I'm puking!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Not long til I'm puking I reckon girls, I'm bending over painting my toes and I'm very close!!

Any tips?

Xx

Stop painting your toes :D

Last edited:
I'm feeling like that today. I have to bend over a lot for my job and I almost threw up in a child's face about an hour ago!
I'd welcome some tips xx

The smell of blue tac just turned my stomach, its not putting me off eating though...I'm craving unhealthy food!

Lol I know the smell's not helping either, I'm going to make something to eat and see if that helps...

Xx

The smell of blue tac just turned my stomach, its not putting me off eating though...I'm craving unhealthy food!

Just don't eat blue tac and you'll be fine! Xx

Yup i'm wanting the bad foods too, at the moment it's mcdonalds double cheese burgers... oh god i need one.

Yup i'm wanting the bad foods too, at the moment it's mcdonalds double cheese burgers... oh god i need one.

I got chips for my lunch...and its not even Friday tut tut!

I found eating little and often worked as when i was hungry the nausea was awful! also found sparkling flavoured water really good :)

2 cheese and onion pasties later.... Feeling better! :)

Xx

I've just eaten two bags of bacon fries. I know they are really fattening but I NEEDED to have them and they were yuuuuuuuuummmmmm ;) xx

God girls I'm dying with sickness today it slapped me in the face like a big wet kipper :sick:
I can't bring myself to cook the kids tea and I know I have to. Nothing is staying down. Xxx

Aww I know you feel awful now but it's really good to feel sick isnt it, loads of healthy hormones surging about :hugs:
I nearly chucked a few times today but i was so happy - I was beginning to think I'd made the whole thing up ;) xx

AR - you are exactly 1 week infront of me (until i gt my scan and get moved no doubt!) eeeeeeeeeeeeek xx

Oh no Amy!!

Coz, I don't like bacon fries but I was thinking of my favourite crappy crisps and I need some discos!! Off to the shops!!

I can't bend over at all I've just cleaned the bath and bending over makes me feel like puke is going to roll out of me eww!!

Xx

Im not a fan of discos, i love french fries, wotsits and cheese and onion squares! OOOh and pickled onion space raiders nom nom nom nom ;) x

I do feel like crap but so happy to be spewing my ring up lol

I love walkers French fries. Or I would kill for someone to send me tayto cheese and onion crips or a bag of meanies not that I could eat them now but I could always look at them

Mmmmmmmmmm forgot onion rings (thanks for the reminder AR lol) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back