My first morning of the joys of pregnancy..

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
i woke up this morning on my back and moved my hand over my flat stomach.. but actually, its not so flat anymore kind of hard and pointy, even after 2 hours of puking up lastnights food. im pretty exited about that. in feb i had a noticable bump at 6 weeks maybe coz im so petite? :D who else is experiencing this as my best firend is also pregnant, 8weeks and has nothing!

Well just to give you a couple of contrasting examples...

My wife. Very slim, size 10. After 6 weeks, maternity clothes, very sizeable bump, forget keeping it from anyone!

Close friend - 17 weeks - wouldnt even know she was pregnant.

So pleased for you - it seems to be SOOOOOOOOO different for different people.
Jimmer

I think it does depend on your natural build!

I'm nearly 7 weeks, and there's nothing to "see" except bigger boobs and my waist is a bit thicker. However I can definitely notice in on how comfortable my trousers are - i.e. they're not!!

I have no idea what to expect as with my daughter a lot of people said I was carrying small but I felt huge lol.

Thanks guys, i just felt abnormal :rotfl:
Before i even knew i was getting a thicker waist and my boobs had enlarged a little. my nipples feel like i had carpet burn on them OH is under strick instructions to stay away from them- there on fire :lol: but lastnight OH really noticed as i was getting changed too but they say your second is always earlier to show and my LO showed REALLY early, i found out i was pregnant at 10weeks, i tested only because i had a very round stomach. i thought my implantation bleed was a period and my sickness was food poisoning or the flu :rotfl: :rotfl: i was very surprised to get two lines but we cried with happiness!

Hiya Jess. I think you're more likely to show early with your second. My sister was showing obviously by 8 weeks with her 3rd daughter last year. I remember I was starting to feel quite uncomfortable in my normal trousers at 10 weeks last time, so am wondering when I'll start needing maternity trousers this time round! My sister's still got all of our maternity clothes (we're the same size so shared them all!) and I haven't told her I'm pregnant again yet so I'll have to so I can ask for them back soon! I'm size 10 now and was size 12 before I got pregnant with my son so hopefully I'll start showing properly earlier this time round.

People have said to me already that Im going to be massive lol as my belly is poking out already! I put it down to bloating though!? Im always bloated these days! I never show early! Not even with my 3rd lol!
Then again, it could be? Every pregnancys different right!? hee hee

My belly's bloated as well and I'm finding my jeans tight, although I know this is definatley not me showing it must be connected somehow, maybe the stretching/pulling. :think:

And I've had to buy new bra's as my boobs are HUGE!!! :shock:

I put mine down to bloating tho, the size of your baby even at 7weeks is about 8MM.. well mine was when i went for scan.

I had a lot of bloating then, altho i'm a size 12 already, so i just looked like i was pushing my fat out lol..

so if your petite anyway its possible, :)

Now i'm over 11weeks, i feel so much less bloated, and feel smaller than 4weeks ago! GRR hehe..

Hope you ladys get lil bumps soon, i'm holding on waiting for mine..
this is also my first, so i've heard you show alot quicker with 2nd.. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back