Not again :-(

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Debida, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Debida

Debida Well-Known Member

Been having lots of pink/brown cm today (tmi sorry) and this is what happened to me before when I had mmc at about the same time, almost 11 weeks. I'm worried sick now, was so hopeful for this one. And my boobs have stopped hurting today, which I know can come and go, but it seems a coincidence. I'm feeling very fiesty too and have realised my af would be due, so I'm hoping its all linked?!! Dreading it developing more. To top it all i have a meal out with hubbies friends tonight who all know I'm pregnant and will be banging on about how lovely it is. Don't know how I'm gonna sit there and smile happily. Sorry for long winded rant, which pretty much has been done to death on these threads! Lol x

2. Baby Bean

Baby Bean Well-Known Member

Just wanted to send hugs :hug: and say I really hope its ok. I'm sure I read on another post that bleeding at this time can he normal as its whenthe placenta takes over. Fingers crossed hun xxx

3. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

i really hope it's not what you suspect, but after what you have been through I totally understand your worry!

I hope the meal isn't too bad....hopefully you can all talk about something else and it will help take your mind of things.

4. Cherrybelly

Cherrybelly Well-Known Member

I'm in exactly the same boat, it's terrifying isn't it! Speak to your dr and they'll refer you for a scan to put your mind at ease. I have mine tomorrow!! X

5. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Really hope that everything is ok hun.

Michelle. x

6. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

If you're worried speak to your doctor or midwife they may refer you. Wouldn't worry about symptoms though tbh! I only had nausea and that's gone! Also I read the further you get near to 2nd tri they usually start going xx

7. purple_pianos

purple_pianos Well-Known Member

Thinking of you and hope everything is ok xx

8. chrystal

chrystal Well-Known Member

thinking of you speak to your doctor to refer you to put your mind at ease hope all is ok i have read of loads of people who have break thorough bleeds and carry on to have healthy babies i did xxx

9. Debida

Debida Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for ur support! The meal was ok and everyone was great and didn't mention it thankfully. I think it's gradually getting worse, but still hanging onto the hope that's its because af is/would be due. I'll see how it goes tonight and in morning, but not holding much hope.

Good luck for tomorrow CherryBelly, keeping my fingers crossed for u. Please let me know how u get on. What time is ur scan? Xx

10. MrsCK

MrsCK Well-Known Member

how are you feeling today? hope everything is ok hun x

11. tiggy

tiggy Well-Known Member

Hope all is ok this morning for you xx

12. nbrintz

nbrintz Well-Known Member

Hope all is ok x

13. lozzalozza

lozzalozza Well-Known Member

Hey hope things have settled down I had the same with mmc last time but also had brown, pink and red cm on 4 occasions this preg for up to 10 days at a time and so far bubba is fine so it might not be the end. Good luck x.

14. chrystal

chrystal Well-Known Member

hope all has settled sown today xx

15. Debida

Debida Well-Known Member

Well I made it through the night ok, not really up and about yet so things are settled at the mo. not sure if that will change when I'm up and walking around. Called midwife and left a message so will see what she says about it. Fingers crossed its just a blip!! Thanks for asking after me ladies. Good luck to those having their scans today. Xx

16. JoanneG79

JoanneG79 Well-Known Member

Hope you hear back from the MW soon - and everything will be fine, think positive!

Sorry, that sounded a bit hippy ish!
    x

17. Cherrybelly

Cherrybelly Well-Known Member

My scan is not until 2:30pm and I'm freaking out!! Best to know one way or the other though. Fingers crossed for us both!!

18. Debida

Debida Well-Known Member

Thanks Joanne, didn't sound hippy ish lol xx

19. Debida

Debida Well-Known Member

I expect everything will be fine Cherry. Hopefully we will feel silly for getting in such a state. Will be thinking of u. Sending positive thoughts and got my fingers crossed for u x

20. Debida

Debida Well-Known Member

Well had a good day with no probs and then it came back. The midwife has booked me for a scan at 1130 tomorrow. I'm really not hopeful and she said that this brown discharge can go either way. I've been here before and to the day exactly, didn't end well then. :wall2: