Not again :-(

Not looking forward to today. Really believe its game over. I know from last time that brown discharge at this many weeks is a symptom of mmc. Trying to be brave for hubby who thinks all will still be ok. X

Hun i've bled twice during this preganncy and everything is fine, i know its hard not to worry when pregnancy symptoms and MC symptoms are similar!

When i got checked out they didnt have a clue where i was bleeding from, they think just vagina walls were irritated and bled. but nothing to do with baby.

As for boob pain, mine stopped at 10/11 weeks and havent hurt again until today!
So stay positive xxx

Last edited:
Had scan and they confirmed the worse, another missed miscarriage. Baby stopped growing last week about 9 1/2 weeks. Devastated, this was our last chance. Good luck to the rest of u xxx

Last edited:
Had scan and they confirmed the worse, another missed miscarriage. Baby stopped growing last week about 9 1/2 weeks. Devastated, this was our last chance. Good luck to the rest of u xxx

I am so so sorry to hear that. Not a lot I can say to make you feel better I suppose but wishing you all the best. xx:hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this. Was hoping at least one of us would get good news :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back