Feeling awful :(

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
When I fell pregnant I was really looking forward to the sickness part as then I'd know everything was going well but I have had it so bad! I'm sick everyday which is what I expected but yesterday I was sick 6 times hurting my back from it and today I've been sick twice sending myself back to bed as that's the only way I can control it. I fill constantly weak and can't even manage to keep water down ATM, I've tried eatting little and often and Ginger but everything comes straight back up! It's getting to the point where I fill like I can't even look after my daughter properly! Sorry for the rant, I just needed to get it off my chest :(

bless you lovely i know how you feel i had that with my second child and its hard when you have a little one to look after as well i hope it gets better!!! sadly my sickness carried on and ended up on a drip and tablets as couldnt keep anything down but im sure you will be fine lovely looks like you have tried the little and often loads of hugs and like you said its a good sign but not nice xx

I had this with my second child too, the days dragged and i felt hopeless most of the time. I really feel for you and hope it passes quickly, were all here for you when you need to moan hun :hug: xx

Thank you guys! I've just phoned the doctors for some advice, waiting to hear back now!

Hi i'm pretty new on here n actually from 2nd trimester but jus having a read through! I wasnt really sicky at all with my first just very occasionally nauseous but this time i felt horrendous! It really affected how i fel about the pregnancy as well as i felt so guilty that I wasnt giving my son enough attention during the day! Thankfully I suddenly was fine at 11 weeks. It was like it just stopped over night! So try not to get down about it it will probably stop as quickly as it started
Good luck
xx

A nurse phoned me saying I might have hyperemisis. She said cos I'm only 8 weeks she wants a doctor to prescribe something so I have to wait fir a doctor to phone me now. I fill abit better now but my back is in agony from being sick! Why do we put ourselves through this?! Lol

coz we are women and gluttons for punishment lol. I got anti sickness pills last pregnancy, they take the edge off, i hope you get some to help you feel better xx

You poor thing. I really hope you get it sorted. Can't imagine what it must be like to have to look after a child too. I am feeling awful also. For the last two and a half weeks I have been feeling constant nausia, weakness and all I want to do is stay in bed. Sick only twice though. I can't face the smells in the house and the thought of eating makes me feel ill. The house is a pit and I am not working at the moment. I feel so guilty that I am not pulling my weight around the house and I just want to know when this feeling is going to be over. To be honest it is really getting me down.

You are so brave being a mummy and going through all of this. Let us know how you get on at the docs. It would be good to know if there is anything they can do to make this better.

Take it easy. xxxx

I fill exactly the same as you, my house is a mess ATM and my sister in law has been looking after my daughter! I fill so guilty but luckily my sister in law understands. The doctor phoned me and said not to drink alot at a time but to sip drinks or suck on ice cubes but as for the food I need to find the foods my body agrees with which I'm finding really hard! Even chocolates making me fill sick :(

Thanks for tip. Take it easy. Let us know how you get on. xxxxxxxx

Aw honey! Poor you x hope docs can help chick x

Hey just though of something that really helped me, those travel sickness acupressure bands that you wear round your wrists, they're only a couple of quid and you can get them from boots
xx

I was thinking bout getting one of those bracelets, can at least see if it helps. After my long moan yesterday I have to admit I haven't been sick today, I've felt queesy and lightheaded and my back is still in agony though! Thanks everyone for your advice, it's nice to be able to talk to people who know what I'm going through :)

hey hun.

I had horrible sickness as well i had 24 hour sicknesss which was horrendous. At 8 weeks i was in hospital with dehydration as cud not even keep water down and lost about a stone in weight. Ginger biscuits worked a treat for me i lived on them for 6 days straight lol. I know everyone will say it hun but it will go eventually.

Jst wanted to post coz i really do sympathise with ya

xx

I really do sympathise with you, im kind of getting past that stage now but the first several weeks were awful and this is my first pregnancy, i cannot begin to imagine what it must be like looking after a little one whilst having that feeling! I was so sick I ended up taking almost 2 weeks off work from pure exhaustion and general nausia.
Its nice to see your SIL helping out, i doubt mine would!
Anyway enough of the useless information! Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back