scan on friday, UPDATED, all good so far :)

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey guys

Went to GP today and she arranged a scan for friday, I didn't want one so soon but she convinced me the longer I leave it the more anxious I will get

So have a scan at 10.30 on friday morning, not feeling hopeful at all, dreading it and we have a wedding to go to on friday afternoon.

Xx

Last edited:
You'll be fine, everything will be fine and it will put your mind at rest hun x

Think positive hunni everything will be great! Keep us updated! :) xx

Everything will be fine, good luck and let us know :) x

Stay strong ninja im sure it will be all good for u this time round n ull have a little glimmer inur eye at the wedding cos u know ur little bean is safe b growing well. it will make u feel so much better. i felt the same having my first scan after mmc but i had psyched myself up for the wirst do it was a great surprise. keep us updated. so many preg fam having their scans tomorrow so exciting xx xx xx

Thanks ladies.

I was scared last time gregorysgirl but after having bad news twice now I can't imagine getting good news this time.

Will let you know girls

Xxx

Thanks ladies.

I was scared last time gregorysgirl but after having bad news twice now I can't imagine getting good news this time.

Will let you know girls

Xxx

Goodluck hunny, think positive remember your BFP annoucement '3rd time lucky' and thats what it will be :) x x

Fingers toes and everything else crossed for you nurse. I have a good feeling about this one for you xxxx

I can just imagine how you are feeling.
Big hugs, you deserve the very best.
Xxxxx

ohhh big hugs and good luck let us all know yeah?! xxx

Good luck hun! I hope it's all wonderful news. xxx

Good luck nurse I hope everything is fine and dandy. Xxx

:hugs:Good luck - I really hope all will be good for you this time xx

Positive thinking - im sure everything will be fine. And Just think how much mor you'll be able to enjoy your wedding knowing that bub is all safely tucked up.

xxx

aww hun I cant imagin how awful the last scann must have been , but 3rd time lucky, I have everything crossed for you to see your babys healthy little heart beat on the screen xxx

have everything crossed for you....it will be fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back