scan on friday, UPDATED, all good so far :)

:hugs: good luck for tomorrow, i'll be thinking of you, im sure all will be fine xx

Good luck for tomorow Nurse , looking forward to your lovely happy news , will be checking for it tomorow

Thanks ladies

Feel sick at the thought of tomorrow, prob won't sleep a wink tonight

You'll be in my thoughts hun, can't wait to hear your good news x

Scans are very nerve-racking anyway, especially the first one! I understand your fear though hun, wishing you all the best for tomorrow, no doubt it will put your mind at rest. Sleep well xxx

Good luck for your scan today, i know when i have mine i will be feeling sick!! Bring us some good news back. xx

Thinking of you today lovely xxx

Good luck today Hun. Everything is crossed for you.xx

Thanks girls, hardly got a wink of sleep last night.x x

ok so where is update...... hope you ok?!!!! xxxxx

hehehe sorry ladies, having a mad weekend and had no internet access

I didnt get a pic :sad: i have another scan on 15th though so hopefully will be more to see then and get a pic :smile: was measuring 7+1 yesterday :smile:

Thanks for all the ovely messages, dont think i have ever been so scared but as soon as i saw it on the screen i was on cloud 9 and so was hubby. back in the 15th august and if all ok Dr wants to start me on heprin injections daily, as a precaution as she suspects blood clotting problem even though my tests were clear. Still taking my asprin daily anyway.

thats good news, rubbish u didnt get a pic tho!

oh well, at leave bubba is all good :D

xx

Hi Nurse,

When you had your scan could you see the heartbeat? I want an early scan but dont want to go to early incase they cant see the heartbeat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back