Not a happy camper.. (Booking Appt Dates Grr)

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ok, So I was in A&E on Monday Night with stomach pain, Had an ultrasound on tuesday morning to make sure I wasnt having an ectopic.. And the sonographer dated the baby. According to his measurements.. Im 7 weeks today, Fantastic..

Then I get the mail.

My booking appointment has been set for 27th May. And the dating scan is set for 10th June.

I will be 14 weeks by then! :wall2: :wall2:

Can I bug them for an earlier date?

The scan is called a 12 week scan but actually it can be done between 10-14 weeks so I'm not sure you can bug them for an earlier scan x your booking appointment is on my DD birthday!!!! x x glad everything was ok babe x

Shame about your long wait, but at least you had the early scan to keep you going , lovely that everything was all ok X

i have managed to move my scan date forward by a couple of days but thats all, my scan was booked for may 24th when i should be 12 weeks exactly but as i am away at a family function on the saturday and sunday and won't be back until early hours of the monday they agreed to move it to the thursday before so that i could announce the pregnancy to my family while i am there.
So no harm in phoning them to see if you can move the date the worst they can do is say no xx

i didnt get my scan till 14wks but i wasnt being screened hosp was just to busy to do befor then

at least uve had the early scan so uve seen them already and if u have one at 14 weeks then its even less time to see them at the 20 week scan :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back