NORMAL DELIVERY.. how many nights in hospital?

post the pic of my hospital again... can u c it now??
sorry im using photobucket for the first time

walsgrave.jpg

omg dionne, im not putting a pic of mine on. its like a shed compared to that hospital. Talk about mary and the manger.

lol it used to b a right dive b4 buts its lovely now :)

lucky people getting rooms to yourselfs, my cousin just had a little boy on the 14th, she had a section and instead of going in the 4 bed she was in a private side room they said to give her extra rest or something, i was in a ward with 4 beds and hated it couldnt wait to get home like you dionne i had some nutters on my ward! lol

lol y was she a nutter.... did she want to pinch your baby???

there are 6beds in a room at my hospital

I had Matthew at 11.16pm on sat and was home by 8pm on Sun because I wanted to go they were happy for me to stay Sun night.

I had Ella at 2am and was out by 10am. Couldn't get me out of there fast enough!

Aww nice picture hun! I was on a ward with 8 beds when i had my little man and its so horrible didnt get any peace at all.Thats why i was thankful i had a sideroom to myself this time!

with my first i was in and out the same day :shock: which was way to soon for me. with my second i stayed for one night and came home the next morning though i did have her at 10pm. both were in different hospitals so i think it may depend on the hospital you are in. if you dont feel ready to go home though hun def make sure you tell them!

how much longer have you got to go?

i wish i knew how much longer lol...
im 31 weeks preg, but got a scan tuesday as baby is measuring 5weeks bigger then he should be, i had my daughter last yr she was 6weeks prem..... so im just gettin prepaired now as i aint got a clue

oh god that must be a worry knowing it could be any time! have you spoke to your midwife about your concerns about coming out of hospital too quickly?

no think i should???

i prob will then, nothing to loose worth a try :moon:

yer i would may be worth just mentioning it incase she can put a word in at the hospital so you can stay an extra night to put your mind at rest

let me no how you get on and best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back