How many days you reckon?

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Hey, Well regardless of my birth plan... labour is going to go one or the other way for me (sorry that don't make sense.).... well because of a HUGEEE cyst I have in my left ovary, they are deciding whether to book me in in advance for a early c-section or I'll have to have it taken out either the same day or day after delivery of baby if I had natural delivery. If I have c-sec ob they will take it out at the same time, however I know I'll prob be expected to stay in a little longer at hospital so does anybody have a idea of how many nights? cuz I'm packing my hospital bag this week hehe thanks x

Maybe 3 nights? Youcan always have a spare bag packed in your oh car tha can bring it to you if you need more things or you stay longer.

Could be up to a week - why not just call and ask them? Your OH will be able to bring more stuff as and when required so maybe take 3 days stuff with you - that way you will not feel like packing for a 2 week holiday!! Best of luck honey x

Hi Taassh

I was just wondering about how they found out about your cyst? Only because I had one show up on my 20 week scan which was 7.5 x 6 x 4cm and I have been offered no other scans since and was told it would 'probably go away on it's own'. I'm a bit mad because it could just have easily have grown... I do get a few aches down there and some pain occassionally but midwife has put that down to growing twinges.

They found mine on my 12 week scan, then it was 7cm but on mt 20 week scan it had grown to 12cmx12cm so they told me they were going to giv me 2 extra 'growth' scans. If u are havin pains it cud b due to tje cyst cuz i sometimes hav pain wiv mine. Theyve told me if it burst i wud b in severe pain like if ur apendix burst or somethin. But now its 18cmx18cm so im hopin its blockin my birth passage on nxt scan on Wednesday and see if i can hav c-section cuz as bby gets bigger they tend to move around, i will hav my one ovary removed too but if its not done durin a c-section it wil b dun day after LOs arrival. If i was you on ur nxt apointment ask to see a consaltant and share your concerns with him/her. Hopefully they will request more scans...good luck hun. And thank you everyone for ur replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back