HOW LONG DO YOU LADIES STAY IN HOSPITAL!!

Went in at around 5 on Monday morning and came out at 10 on Wednesday morning. Let's just say after Kai was born that it was one of the worst times of my life due to the nurses at the hospital.

In Canada you have to stay for 24 hours after your baby is born because because they do checks then and as he was born at 9.30 in the evening it was worth staying an extra night as we would have got back quite late Tuesday evening, wrong decision :(

I went in at 5.30am Friday morning (to be induced) came home around 3pm Wednesday afternoon.

Its a long story but both I and Jack had to be monitored. I missed home and my partner but the hospital and staff were great so it was like staying in a hotel for me :D

i stayed in for 7 days but i was ill i nearly bled to death :cry:

I was in for 6 days, had a c-section and baby was losing weight.

HI

2 days cuz of my section wanted me to stay longer but i told them i would go crazy cuz i couldnt sleep in them damn beds and no one was helping me anyways.
katrina

3 days due to c section, they wanted me to stay another day but I had to go home and sleep! How do people sleep in those beds? All I did was sweat everytime I laid down! Damn beds wrapped in plastic! :D

Hi

I went in early hours of monday morning and came home on the thursday i think? Its all still a blur! Isaac was overdue but small for dates and his temp was up and down and he spent 4 hours in scbu otherwise I would've been home earlier.

I had some woman next to me that snored her head off all night so I spent nightimes walking the corridors showing Isaac all the photos of bubbys they had pinned up. I also used to go to the midwives station and have a chat. They used to say to me "what are you running on"? Because I didnt sleep!

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back