Non-ttc news! I'm getting married!

kanga86

Reaction score
Hey ladies just thought I would share my huge news. After nagging my oh over the last week or so to actually get married, he has said yes! :yay: :dance: so so happy!

We have been together for 9 and a half years and engaged for 2 and a half so about time we did it! The date will be 5th march 2012 so going to be fun arranging it all. But the date is our 10 year anniversary and our 3 years engaged.

My oh seems to have a problem that is is a Monday, but that's not strange is it? We can get married on a Monday can't we? So excited, although I could be 23 weeks pregnant if we catch this cycle :shock:

Anyhow, just wanted to shout it out!! :dance: :dance: :dance: xx

Oh wow!!

Huge congrats Kanga!! :)

xxx

Congratulations chick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's great :) Congratulations :good:

You can indeed have a Monday wedding, you just have to get the invites out early and accept that you might get quite a lot of people that can't make it due to work or school.

Plus most won't be willing to get drunk.

I prefer small weddings anyway :)

Last edited:
Yay kanga!!
It's actually perfect having it on a monday as you will almost definitely get a discount on venues and suppliers, I tell you I will find you the best bargains! :D
I agree with Louise that you will need to get invitations out early, and I'd recommend save the date cards as soon as possible. I got mine for next to nothing at vistaprint.co.uk, I can forward you an email for a discount if you pm me your email address xx

YAY Fabulous news!! :wed: Congratulations x

Oh cool thank you leesey! I will pm u now.

I plan a small wedding anyways, I hate being centre of attention so less pressure if less people!! :) Xx

Congratulations hon. That's fantastic news!! X

Congrats Kanga. Mondays will always be a lot cheaper when organising a wedding. If oh is really bothered about it being a Monday perhaps you could do it Sunday and you will still be parting into early hours on the Monday (your anniversary). I got married end of August this year, loved every minute of planning it! xxx

Congrats hunny, that's fab news!! Add a BFP in and you got one hell of a month xxx

Omg that's fab news, congratulations!! And I just agree with the others, get save the dates out ASAP and people will be able to book the day off work etc! And everything will be so much cheaper on a Monday!! So exciting!!! Xxx

Whoop fab fab news!! Congrats!!

Very exciting!!

You might find now you have something else to concentrate on you'll get your bfp!!!

March isn't long off at all! X

woo, thank u ladies!! i have been making up some save the date invitations on vista prints. Going to get oh to look in a bit and order some!! If i get my bfp this month aswell, october would be the best month this year and definitely what i need! :)

i'm scared of the planning!! so much to do in a small space of time!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back