Non-ttc news! I'm getting married!

Big congrats hunny!
You prob will fall pregnant as not thinking of it as mind all on wedding stuff!!
Wishing loads of luck. xxxx

I hope so Hun! Hope u are doing ok? Glad to see u popping back on to the site? :hugs: xx

Thats amazing news Kanga congrats! hey 5 months ul be able to plan it no problem! i got engaged last sept...booked it for july this year (so we wer engaged only 10 months)....I had everything booked within 3 weeks! and as it wont be a summer wedding which is when the dates get snapped up early, ul prob find venue no prob espec as a week day. I agree as well that ul get lots of discounts as its a weekday. make the most of planning as the time flies by xxxx

Yay! Lovely news Kanga! Get a wedding diary and get cracking, I am sure you could easily juggle a wedding and bfp ;)

Xx

This is the best news I've read ALL day Kanga. A huge congratulations, I bet you are so excited and I'm keeping everything crossed that this month is yours because I know it is what you really want. :wed:
xxxx

Aww Tara that is really really sweet! Making me well up with happy tears :) it was amazing telling my twin sister today and asking her to be my maid of honour! So exciting talking about everything, think I have found the church I want to get married in, it was the church my mum and dad got married in! So really special to me as my mum passed away 7 years ago, so it will feel like she can be there on the day!! Just got to sort out a reception place and then book everything once we have sorted out the funds this weekend. Xxx

love love love this news! weddings are just the best! have a fantastic day!

Congratulations Kanga, hope you have that bumpy wedding dress!

Congratulations that is great news!

I think getting married on a Monday will be great - i married on a Wednesday and loved it - it was in Antigua though!

Great for me a did not want the big white wedding!

Lots of planning for you now!

xx

Fantastic news, Kanga!! many congrants on your future wedding :good:

Sorry chick, still haven't had a chance to send you those magazines, hoping to get to the post office tomorrow or Saturday xx

No worries hun, in no rush at the mo :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back