EXITING NEWS!

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
Hello girls, hope you are all doing great, baby dust to all you scrummy mummys :wink:
Since having my daughter October 2005, i have been through alot and come out the end. Now that me and my OH Nathan are getting married in March (hopf), i really reeealy wanted another baby. i have for about a year and a half now, so spoke to OH and after a month of deep thought, he has decided he will up the rent on his houses and get a part time job while we OFFICIALY TTC! :dance:
Lastnight was our first real night of TCCing!! so exited !!
sorry girls i just hadddd to share :lol:
good luck ladies Xxxxxxx

Good luck... but i pray i am not one of your tennants :pray:

Haha Notty, thats funny. Im sure not as our tennants live in Canada! :lol: thankyou girls for your comments :wink:
If anyone could help me, im confused what this could be, while i have only been trying for a few days, and i have had a small amount of blood in my nickers today.. im pretty sure it cant be implantation already???? any help greatly apprechiated xxxxxxxxxx

i did have a Fertilityfriend account, but for some reason i cant get on it today. My period started on the 10th Dec, and lasts 9days. i think my fertile days start today until christmas day? im not too sure how it works :roll: i think were just going to make love every night until that lovely ++ sign :lol: xXx

Hi Jess

Welcome to the forum :wave: I hope you get your BFP really quick :D

Thanks girls for your lovely comments, sorry to post again, but
Im just wondering if anyone could help me, i have only been trying for a few days, and i have had a small amount of blood in my nickers today.. im pretty sure it cant be implantation already???? any help greatly apprechiated xxxx

Elle'sMumy said:
Thanks girls for your lovely comments, sorry to post again, but
Im just wondering if anyone could help me, i have only been trying for a few days, and i have had a small amount of blood in my nickers today.. im pretty sure it cant be implantation already???? any help greatly apprechiated xxxx

Hi, you need to find day 1 of your cycle, which I believe is 10th December. Then you need to start working out how long your cycles are. You will usually (but not always!!) ovulate about 14 days before your due date. These are the dates that you need to concentrate on :) While practicing every night is fun, it's also lessening the quality of the sperm - just a thought!

So say you had a period on 10th December, and your cycle is 28 days, you will expect your period to start again on 8th January 2008. 14 days prior to that is 24th December 2007.

Assuming the egg is released on 24th December, it will then, if fertilised, take approximately 7 days to travel down the womb and 7 days then (again approximately) to implant. This is why it's called the "two week wait" .... although I'm sure most of the ladies here would much prefer a 3 day wait too :)

Good luck :)

Thankyou very much hun, that was very helpful.
i have no idea what the bloody discharge this morn is about as i am defo sure its not my period. My period is pretty crazy, i was trying alot of different methods of birth control because was trying to find something that suited me, im allergic but not sure what to yet, almost all of them make me vomit in the mornings and my tounge and throat swell up. i have now tried everything they have, even the Coil which i thought for sure would work but only caused stomach cramps non-stop for 3months so had it removed. before all the pills and injections, i had a perfect cycle! i can use condoms but is such a pain in the ass there so expensive! Seing as i wanted a baby i didnt really worry too much but now we have decided we would like to start trying its hard to pinpoint my Ov and fertile dates! iv been keeping a calendar for the last few months and seem to be getting better, but i still cant really know for sure when to try and what to expect.. any advice? xx

hey hun welcome
me and my hubby have decided to trying again its so exciting good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back