No symptoms

sansk

Reaction score
Hi girls is anyone pregnant without any symptoms or had some symptoms at beginning but they disappeared and everything was still ok? I had lower backache, slight nausea, tender breast's the 1st few weeks now nothing is this normal can't help worrying.... no bleeding no cramps so that is a good sign....

Hey hun, how long have you felt like you've had no symptoms for? This happened to me a few weeks ago and thought the worst and then they reappeared with vengeance! X

Yeah this has happened with all 3 of my pregnancies so far. First 2 resulted in healthy babies, this one I'm just 9.5 weeks along so only time will tell! I'm sure you're fine, this is so typical.

I have not had any symptoms in the last 2 weeks, so since 5 week mark no pains, no bleeding or any signs anything is wrong and temperature is still high and stable, yes I am still temping 'bad me' but it gives me peace of mind as BBT can predict miscarriage...

Kholl.... that is reassuring that you did not have morning sickness x

Fairyprincess I wouldn't mind getting it, was just it disappearing made me a tad anxious x

Yeah, it completely normal to be anxious when symptoms come and go. Would you consider an early scan? x

Yes we are having a private scan at 9+1 it can't come quick enough that will be the day before valentines all being well :)

Nothing all the way thru apart from a bit of itchy skin and an upset belly from around 10dpo till about 10 weeks! I now have a super cute 11 wk old baby boy! X

Yes we are having a private scan at 9+1 it can't come quick enough that will be the day before valentines all being well :)

Hopefully that'll give you the reassurance you need hun x

Carla.... Excellent congratulations on your little boy :sleepy:

Fairyprincess....Many thanx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27