my symptoms from start to getting a BFP - Hope this helps some xxx

Ems

Reaction score
Ladies, I said i would post my symptoms to help you with yours..I am sorry for the length but i copied and pasted it form my work diary. Sorry also for the big TMI sections.!!!! xxxx

1st Day of AF - 26th Jan

Last Day of AF - 2nd Feb

OD – 05th / 6th Feb

AF due – 21nd / 22rd (28/29 day cycle) –

BBD days – 02nd, 04th, 06th, 07th,, 8th, 11th, 20th.

1-8DPO – Not many symptoms occurred during this time however, slightly more irritable, wanting to go to bed early but once in bed, not able to get to sleep. I started to belch more and this continues through to 10DPO.
HPT a few times during 3DPO to 8DPO- BFN

9DPO – BBs a little tender, slight nausea at 13.00, a few niggle pains in right boob, sense of smell more sensitive, feeling a bit light headed, visible veins in both BBs, white creamy discharge, some lower back twinges, a few twinges on right hand side near uterus, increase in body temp (felt hot), CP is low but hard, Found to be quite car sick whilst someone else driving. Approx 10.30 to 11.30 pm experienced pinching pains on right hand side adjacent to pelvis near ovaries / uterus.
HPT - BFN

10DPO - BBs a little tender, (AM) felt quite nauseated and light headed at approx 9.30 but not sick, slight twinges on right hand side and a dull pain in lower abdominal for approx 10 secs @ 9.45 cramp/twinge pain disappeared by lunch time, CP is high and fairly hard. White non sticky creamy discharge, Nauseated feeling at approx 13.00 lasted 15mins. At 16.00, body temp seems to have raised and feel like a hot flush and along with that feeling – slight sickly / nauseated.
HPT - BFN

11DPO – No symptoms other than BBs slightly more painful then normal, sense of smell and taste more elevated today. No cramping, a little white creamy discharge

12DPO – No symptoms other than BBs slightly more painful then normal

13DPO - No symptoms other than BBs slightly more painful then normal, BBs were getting shooting pains on left bb, Lower back ache for most for the day.

14DPO – Noticeable veins on BBs this morning. Slight cramping in legs and bought of nausea this morning at 9.00 but not physical sick (gagging/heaving). Little pain still on right hand side of lower tummy but not the same as AF pain, Lower back ache twinges this morning. A few twinges on right side of lower tummy, Small bit of egg white discharge.

Cycle Day 28 - 15DPO – AM pain ion lower tummy, Not cramp but a dull pain across lower abdominal, quite tender area to feel, expecting AF to show, BBs not as painful but still quite tender, Veins on BBs still noticeable and now around nipples?

Cycle Day 29 - 16DPO - No symptoms other than BBs Still tender

Cycle Day 30 - 17DPO - No symptoms other than BBs Still tender

Friday - Cycle Day 31 - 18DPO – slight cramping but less to AF feeling. Getting more moody – BFP (tested at 10.30am)

Wow..
This is so helpful and makes me more hopeful.
I was gagging one day I woke up, dizzy, headaches, etc
Now all I'm stuck with is sore boobs/nipples, which aren't as painful as they were the past 3 weeks :/
Thanks a lot and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thank you! just no how much i was pulling my hair out trying to wonder if i was pregnant or not! Symptom spotting is so addictive!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back