no heartbeat at 12 week scan..its over

netty

Reaction score

Last edited:
Oh hunny, I'm so sorry to read this. Take care of yourself x

you have done nth wrong. none of us did. its just happens. so sorry for your loss. :hug:

i hope you will get a sticky bean next time

Thanks better luck next time :-( I just want the termination now I want it to be over :-(

Oh hun I am so so sorry to hear this :hugs: it brings tears to my eyes every time I see a new post in this section, I just wish it didn't have to happen to anyone else. Take care and thinking of u :hugs: xxx

Im so sorry honey! Nobody should have to go through this! Xxxx

Hi sweetpea, I have taken a break for the forum but just had a nosey through to see how ladies were getting on and read your post.... I'm really really sorry Hun, I hope you are ok. It's a heart wrenching thing to go through and my thoughts are with you xxx

Sending you lots of hugs xxx

So sorry for you - no one should have to go through this

about what you said - I think that's the hard bit, that it's out of your control, and there was nothing you could have done to stop this happening. I understand the want to get friday out of the way, your in a sort of limbo.

Get your hosp bag ready well before friday , just so your ready if you start to miscarry naturally , I did and needed my bag still for the D&C when I went in suddenly.

Hang in there Lynnette XX

Last edited:
It's so hard and we all deal with it in different ways. It looks as though I may be looking at my second mc in 2 months at my scan this week but I am very fatalistic about it -what will be, will be and that this was not the right time or that there would have been something wrong with the baby. I think it is easier to deal with emotionally if you can look at it like that although, of course, it's devastating to hear that news. Try to talk to your partner, you'll need each other to get through this. xx

Sorry to hear that hunny, I hope everything goes ok for you. I know its for a reason, just not my time :-(

I don't know much about aspergers but he might express his feelings in other ways instead of words but you are pretty amazing Hun so I'm sure you just being there is all he needs and you know if you can't speak to anyone at home everyone is listening here.

I didn't have a D&C but if they offered it I would have taken it, I mc'd naturally a couple if weeks ago in between scans. It's upsetting because your brain knows things aren't right but your body is working hard to keep your pregnancy. Waiting is terrible it's like no mans land but make sure you let your emotions out when you need to. Xxxx

So sorry honey, its an awful experience. some us have been through the same so we are here any time. baby was 8 weeks at my 11 week scan. I hope the unit have talked you through your options, so so sorry honey, :hug: xx

Be kind to yourself over the next few weeks lovely. It will be a rollercoaster of emotions for you but have hope there is light at the end of the tunnel. I struggle still with my experience 5 months on but I try and take the positives from it. I believe a small part of me died when I went through it all and I am a changed person now. I'd like to think a stronger one for coping with the situation. Having a mc at any time is heartbreaking but with your first it's just a little worse. I've been left wondering if this is going to happen again and will I cope etc. The whole experience has taught me not to take anything for granted. You will get your little bundle, albeit a little bit later than expected and it will be an extra bit special.

thinking of you xx

Hi Lynette
I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie.
I know exactly how you feel, i too went for my 12 week scan on thursday 25th Aug and was told there was no heartbeat baby had died at 8 weeks, i had my ERPC on friday as i wanted it over and done with, i've had no bleeding or pain since the op.
Take care of yourself and if you want to pm me to have have a chat your more than welcome xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back