Heartbeat

clarebear22

Reaction score
Hey,

I had early scan due to really bad pains at 7weeks 3 days everything great and seen heartbeat,

But next scan not for another 2 weeks just been havin a stomach pains like need toilet sorry TMI

Just wondered once heartbeat detected what are miscarriage rates ?? Starting to panic about 12 week scan that heartbeat stopped really should not read bad threads x

Hi hun,

Just wondering why you have another scan coming up? Are there any problems with this pregnancy?

The risk does decrease if you have HB at a certain point BUT there is still a risk if that makes sense.

I am sure you'll be fine though

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey,

No probs with pregnancy and starting to feel normal again which is worrying me now

For scan in two weeks as will be my 12 week dating scan and testing for down syndrome etc x

Sorry hun,

As you don't have any tickers I can't see how far along you are.

I would say that once you see a HB you are in with a pretty good chance of having a viable pregnancy. Of course there is no guarentee but I would try to relax as much as you can.

From about 11 weeks the placenta starts to work and that is why your symptoms fade, it is normal.

As I say try to relax a little bit, there is no sense in being terrified the whole time?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks chick

I have ten weeks and two days whoooo slowly getting there x

I've had similar pain today and tonight and have posted. As has been said try and relax (know it's hard) I think I probably just need sleep? Good luck but I'm sure it's all normal for both of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back