no change induction booked

Linda

Reaction score
had another 1/2 sweep yesterday but cervix is still long so no sign of baby yet.

fully engaged though which is i'm told a good sign, period type pains and back ache and i feel like i've a bowling ball between my legs.....lol......

induction booked for next tuesday 19th so fingers crossed...

so do i but i'm not going to hold my breath.. :roll:

I hope things start moving soon for you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

With my second my cervix was long right up til i went into labour so don't loose hope......i woke up to a big show and contractions...no bulid up...just bang......baby 6 hrs later...... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Linda I know the feeling! I have had 2 sweeps now and still nothing :(

The only good sign was that this time she could fit 2 fingers in straight away and my cervix felt a bit softer so why is it not working??? :wall:

My induction is booked for weds 20th and I really don't think he will come before that :cry:

Hope your sweep works Linda!

Just had one myself - the midwife was pulling funny faces trying to reach my cervix but she got there in the end! It didn't hurt, in fact I started laughing at the funny midwife. Fingers crossed that it actually does something otherwise I will be induced next Friday.

There seems to be quite a crwod of us now waiting for late babies - whats going on? Come on babies... I'm sure as soon as one of us drops then the vibes will go round and all babies will be born.

It's exciting that there is a few of us waiting to pop. Can't wait to see what order we go in :rotfl:

Come on babies us mummies can't wait to meet you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back