Nipples!

twinkles

Reaction score
What is on my nipples?!?! I have noticed White bits right in the centre, is it dry skin or something else? Too early for the milky stuff surely?!?! Ugh don't like it! X

Ugh nothing surprises me! Mine have gone like that too. I put moisturiser on them lol xx

They don't look or feel dry tho, it's like right in the middle, I can see what I guess is pores or something, seems to be coming from there! Am I a freak?!?! X

Mine do this too! Not sure what it is though hun xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I noticed the same last night, phew thought it was just me haha

I had this, but it stopped when i got to about 14 weeks. I guess its just leakage of tiny bits of fluid, as the breasts prepare to produce milk. Pregnancy is soooo attractive,lol!

Yea its colostrum (sp?) I think. Mine comes out and sort of crusts over my nips - very attractive lol.
I moisturise them too. Its preparation for milk :) x

I have it as well not very nice lol

Me too, had it for a while, proper freaked me out when I first saw it - defo not one I shared with my DH LOL!!

defo not one I shared with my DH LOL!!

Pmsl! Me either!!
But we were DTD the other day and he started kissing that area and I had to tell him they were too sore (which they are) and he couldn't go near them. I couldn't tell him about the pre-milk crust! Lol x

Am I really cruel that I took great delight in telling oh about them AFTER hed been at them? Lol xxxx

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol it was payback for him eating my wotsits! Xxxx

Yay I'm not a freak!!!! It's quite nice to know it's a oreg symptom ad I'm getting bugger all else! X

mine are the same hun :) no idea what it is either tbh!!! haha!!! But at least we are not alone!!!!!!!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back