Darker boobs?

jendav81

Reaction score
I have noticed that not only have my nipples got darker but now the surrounding skin has too and has white dots on it. Is this normal? :think:

Yup mine have done the same thing, the nipples are very dark and then that seems to fade outwards with white bumps. I keep getting a shock when I see other peoples nipples because they are so much lighter than mine!

Alex xxx

i was wondering this too it never happend with my other 2 also the brown line down the center of the belly!
what is that?

Mine has went the same. If I wear a white bra and a white tshirt you can faintly see dark circles on my boobs! :oops:

That's made me feel better thanks girls xx

little momma: mine have increased in size too I think it's normal x

Hi girlies. It's all normal. As far as I understand it the reason they get darker/bigger is so that bubs can see them more clearly to breastfeed because they are born with pretty bad eyesight at first.

I can't remember the reason for the dark line down your belly but its called the linea nigra (something like that). But that's normal too.

Ooo I find preggo boobs gross...especially the nips :lol:

ASD123456 said:
Yup mine have done the same thing, the nipples are very dark and then that seems to fade outwards with white bumps. I keep getting a shock when I see other peoples nipples because they are so much lighter than mine!

Alex xxx

Alex, how regularly do you see other peoples nipples....?????? :rotfl:

Tick-Tock said:
ASD123456 said:

Alex xxx

Alex, how regularly do you see other peoples nipples....?????? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'm not a nipple perver honestly!

my boobs get bigger by the day at the moment, not that im complaining :rotfl: ive also got really dark nips :lol:

the white spots are normal, i think they are there so baby can smell the milk :)

Normal ladies - your boobs are maturning - or are producing milk :D though you might not see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back