Nipple pain?

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
For about 4 days now I've been getting on and off stabbing pains through my left nipple and a constant 'burning' feeling in it...is this normal? Obviously there's all sorts going on in there but is it weird that it's only one? My right boob hasn't actually caught up completely in the growth spurt either so I hope they even out soon! :)

i got the stabbing pain befor they started leaking a little i still get it sometimes they dont do the burny thing tho

iv had major itchy nips the last 2days, no growth in em yet, but i have gone up in inches so its a bit more comphy,

i hope it goes away soon, i look a bit freeky tryna itch em all the time, lol x

Hehe I had the itchiness not so long ago amy, drives you crazy doesn't it?

I have had burning followed by itching hd to massage some balm in last night

if my nipples get hard due to cold wheather it feels like some one has lit a lighter and and are burning them, extreamly painful. but the good thing now is they are so sensetive compared to before when i hardley felt OH touchin them :D :D

Hope your boobs even out soon Becky and behave !

only on here could we talk so frankly about our boobs and not care

Mine are stabby and itchy too lol mine were sensitive before my hubbynonly has to touch them and I shoot through the roof now haha!!

my boobs are sooo much wider(?) then before!! is it normal for them to onbly grow out on the sides? (at least the dont droooooop (yet!) )

VERY normal hun I get it all the time, it hurts i think its just getting ready to produce milk me dont know hehe :D x

Thanks everyone! Lol JJ, if I went into work and started talking about this I think my boss would keel over, he's constantly telling me 'tmi!' :p

Hehe I had the itchiness not so long ago amy, drives you crazy doesn't it?

your not kiddin, its sending me insane, mine are really sensitive too which they wernt b4 which is strange and they keep stickin outa my bloody bras, pfft :wall2: i dont wana look cold or excited in the middle of june, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back