Help Problem with leaking boob not from nipple

Jazz

Reaction score
Sorry if TMI my boob is leaking but not from the nipple its a clear fluid from just under my boob, Its not just a little bit and its a constant flow is this normal? Sorry to ask bit embarrassed my other boob has been leaking but from were I expected, whats normal thank you

ok....I am a little confused....you are leaking from underneath your boob? There is nothing there to leak!

This is either perspiration or that your nipple is leaking fluid and it's running down your boob and under hun.

You body run hotter while pregnant which will be the cause of perspiration

Either way both are normal ;)

Ok asked other half to have a look :shock: Looks like the skin has stretched and split and now its weeping, going to nip to doctor later so many embarrassing things with pregnancy lol

The skin is actually broken???

oh my....I hope everything is ok hun

Its probably tissue fluid from the split. Make sure you keep moisturised to stop the skin being fragile and make it more supple. Also, if you haven't already, get a bra fitting and get some new bras without wire so that a tight bra isn't rubbing against the delicate skin there. It will make it more liable to tear. Put some savlon or TCP on the tear so stop infection.

Xx

i was a bit confused where u meant there ive never heard of any1s boob splitting. Hope its all ok and im sure the docs seen it all b4 x

Best get it checked hun . sonds like something that could get infected . Are you wearing underwired bra's ?

Been to doctor, were boobs have been leaking bra has rubbed and caused a sore patch on the skin which has spit, got to keep eye on it and get another bra (wearing sports bra at mo) need a softer one.

Ouch , poor thing , hope it heals up for you soon x

gosh not good im wearing horrible maternity bras the now but they so comfy x

when I get some money going to get fitted for a maternity bra:)

Aww bless you! Hope you manage to get some more bras soon hun. That sounds horrible!

lol feel very sad im 25 and just called my mum to see of she can buy me bras dont want a infection on top :roll:

lol feel very sad im 25 and just called my mum to see of she can buy me bras dont want a infection on top :roll:

Aww hun don't feel sad! I am sure your mum won't mind at all aslong as you are ok.

Make sure you look after yourself x

Oh hun don't worry I am worried as I have stretch marks on the underneath from when I was pg with my dd and I am worried they will split.
Don't panic at least its been sorted out now try to keep it clean once healed mosturising or a oil may help. Good luck hun x x

thank you to all its amazing having so much support from others going through the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back