Nipple Pain =/ =/

kadesmummy

Reaction score
I'm not producing any milk yet/leaking.. and i never had this problem at all last time, so i thought i'd ask and see if you ladies could shed any light?

It's my left nipple, only the left mind you which i find totally weird.. it's errect all the time, it burns, the worst pain imaginable, while the right nipple is just normal. The nipple turns purplish while it burns but when you touch it, it turns white, like all the pigment drains away or something? and stays like that for 2/3 mins? I can't touch it against anything, even blowing on it is agony when its like that.

The pain comes and goes.

Any idea? =/

21+3.

xx.

I get severe burning nipples, but only when they get cold, its absolutely agony!

Im not sure about the colour as it always happens when Im outside or in a supermarket (when the air con is too cold) and obviously wouldnt be very appropriate for me to check what they look like at these times :lol:

I've only had leaking on one side and it has stopped now.
Mine are also very sore most of the time. What i find more anoying is they are really itchy round about - and i can't be scratching my boobs all the time! Have got MW on Wednesday so going to ask about it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back