Night Time Nappies

Little Rose

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

Do any of the mums on here have this problem?

My daughter has started to wake loads during the night. I am confident it is not hunger, teething or as a result of her being to warm/cold.

I believe that a wet nappy is causing the problem. She pees loads during the night as her nappy weighs a ton in the morning and sometimes her sleepsuit feels damp at the back. I am using pampers.

Can anyone recommend a nappy that will keep her drier for longer? I am going to change her nappy the first time she wakes tonight to see if this will help but I don't fancy doing that long term!

She goes down around 7:30 and I lift her around 7:30 the following morning.
She normally wakes around midnight and then every hour after. It is only this morning, after trying to eliminate everything else that I think it could be the nappy.

Thanks. Rose.

I've always gone a size bigger for his night time nappies which has worked for me.

Hi Frankie - is this to stop leaking or to absorb more?

Hi i thought pampers dry nights were good. Also how much does she feed before bedtime x

She takes between 6-8 ounces. She has always been a fab sleeper until recently. Convinced it's the wet nappy annoying her. I'll know for sure by morning though. Fingers crossed.

I do it to absorb more - there's more nappy and therefore more gel stuff. Still feels heavy first thing but no wet clothing etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back