Nappies

bilbo86

Reaction score
My daughter is nearly 6 weeks old and I am now using the Pampers Baby dry (size 2) nappies on her. We are hoping that she will start to sleep a bit longer between feeds at night (at the moment she only last 1 to 2 hours!). I am use to changing her nappy every 2 or 3 hours so I was wondering if she did sleep longer would I need to risk waking her up by changing her nappy or could she last say 4 hours or so without having it changed during the night? :cheer:

Hope this isn't a totally stupid question :shock: :oops:

It's not a stupid question at all.
I wouldn't change the nappy unless it's really necessary, I never change Brody at night unless it's really wet and bothering him or if he's done a poo.

I never change Damien at night unless he wakes up when he has done a poo. Damien uses Pampers Active Fit and they last the whole night through :D usually, when they start to leak, it's because they need to go a size up. Keep an eye on the sizes and move her up as soon as the weight allows it. xxx

As the others have said, I didn't wake Ella to change her unless I knew she'd pooed :D

i never woke colby or adele at night to change them but i did nottice about 6 weks ago colby was soaking in the morning with pampers baby dry size 2 so i changed from pampers to huggies size 2 but i found it really hard to get them in that size where we live. So now shes into size 3 pampers active fit as i used them with adele and they are great :D

Promise not to laugh!

I thought babies couldnnt poo in their sleep lol Since birth to date Alex has never done a poo i his sleep, he actually makes a point of getting into position and squessing then laughin.

Maybe I have a humerous LO on my hands!

Colby hasent poo'd in her sleep except when she was just born i think every 20 mins she had a dirty nappy on the first night but since then no dirty ones at night time.

Adele was the opposit when she got to about 9 months she would wake up crying and i knew right away she was doing one....lol Sometimes she still gets up during the night but not very often though.

I have never changed Noah at night, even if he poos, it doesnt wake him or bother him so I dont want to wake him and piss him off if hes okay. And its never given him nappy rash and he never leaks (apart from when I switched to Huggies, which were rubbish)

Colby done her first night time poop since the day she was born last night and she was crying it must be really uncomfortable for them.

I just wouldnt like taking the chance of nappy rash as adele had it bad when she was a baby and we had t leave her most of the day wthoght a nappy to let the air get to it so we bought they pamper care mats i think they are called they were brill :clap:

glad your little noah doesnt seemd to botherd hun he must be needing his sleep or he would wake up

take care
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back