Wetting through the night 15 mths old

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
My lo has had the same problem for the past 3 nights when he's woken in the morning hes soaked through!his nappy is huge which in turn has soaked his sleepsuit, sleeping bag and bedding! He is drinking more but I think it's due to his teeth coming through! He goes to bed usually between 7-8pm and wakes around 8am the next day!

Any advice will be great!

We had this problem with pampers nappies. We'd used them for ages with no problems but when Sebastian went up a size it suddenly started leaking. We switched nappy brands and it hasn't happened since. Maybe change brand of nappies?

We don't get pampers, we get tesco own as there just as good, we have to change our shan before we go to bed cos she is soaked by the time we go so maybe change him before you go to bed, x

i use huggies and have had no leaks whereas with pampers i ended up changing his bum while he was alseep when i went to bed to prevent leakages! which luckjily was fine as he never woke up but still rather annoying for me. id deffo do that or like the ladies say try a diff brand xx

I don't really want to have to change him as he's such a good sleeper and don't want to disturb that! I'm going to give the kiddicare nappies a go as get some great reviews and really cheap!

We actually switched to tesco own! Lol xx they were brill xx I'd def give the switching a go first xxx

Kiddicare have 180 nappies for £19.99 and free delivery if you spend £29.99! Going to give them a go as work out cheaper than what I buy!

I can totally relate to this Hun! Tegan has started leaking every night and in the day sometimes too. i've tried Pampers, huggies and Tesco own. my friend gave me 3 kiddicare ones to try and they didn't leak! going to order two boxes to get free delivery xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back