News post for Labour signs for 37 weeks +++ ladies

aramintalovegrove good luck 4 2day :cheer:

well as 4 me same shit differant day lol :(
although this maybe tmi but im feelin really wet down there if u know what i mean,its a clear colour it started yestaday
so really im wonderin if this is normal and is it a sign of anythin

hope all u ladies r good xxx

sky... is it a clear jelly or clear liquid? maybe phoning your midwives will answer what this is. I had something similar (clear jelly) from 37 weeks & was told that was my show... but since my sweep on monday ive had a different type of "show" which is what everyone on here describes as their plug. BUT still nothing new happening for me either.
Seeing another midwife at 2pm as the one i was hoping to see has been moved to a different clinic for today :( she tried to tell me it would be too early to have another sweep but if i get there & she doesnt do one ill be kicking off as the woman i was originally gong to see had no trouble with giving me one today & think shes the boss :D
Dont get down about it all.... there IS light at the end of the tunnel, baby will arrive one way or another! Im sure mine will be by induction on saturday now but hey if thats the way its got to be then so be it.

Hi,

I'm still here.....had a few niggly pains today, and loads of BH could this be the start of something???!!! I hope so :pray:

How is everyone?

xx

Ooh just realised I am allowed post in here now... :D Yippee!

Only signs I have had are:

- My bump dropping (so everyone tells me anyway)
- Sharp pains down low, which I can only imagine is the baby engaging

How is everyone else? :hug:

Hi girls :wave:

Well its my due date today and still no signs of LO arriving any time soon! So as usual, nothing to report! lol
Hope your all ok :hug:

welcome to all new "symptom spotters" :D
Ive still not got much further... cervix now bit more open (so called "admits a finger" rather than just a tip now but thats much much progress in 4 days in my eyes!!). So looks like the induction on saturday is still going ahead. My MW is going to give me a call tomorrow after i have a check at the hospital to "see what i want to do" but i think im going to give in & get induced rather than try for my homebirth... the MWs are happy for me to go on a long as i feel movements & babys heartbeat is fine but i think its time to admit defeat & get some help to finally meet my LO

Morning girls.......well i have had progress, have had a huge show this morning and getting a few niggly pains. Seeing my midman at 11am so will update later!!!

Hope you all ok?

yay :cheer: i hope this is it 4 u hunni how excitin keep us informed xxx

Hi Girls.....how are you all?

Well i saw my midman this morning, and told him i had had a show, so he examined me and i'm 2-3cm Dialated and in Pre-labour!!!! Had more BH all afernoon, but nothing too painful, so hoping something happens soon?! :pray:

Prickleyfairy - Hope this is it for you hun! Good luck! :hug:

I'm now 1 day overdue and nothing! Not a thing! :wall:
I WANT MY BABY!

lauranjamesnbaby looks like u have joined the overdue club bless ya
its sooooo shit im sure days are longer now..
hope ur not waitin 2 long hunni :hug:

prickleyfairy come on bubs get out make mummy happy :hug:

Crikey....was thinking this post was a bit quiet and just realised you're all probably off either having your babies now or giving them huge big cuddles!!!

I've had loads of BH's over the weekend and a couple of them were getting a bit uncomfortable but nothing is regular. I've still not had any sign of a proper show, I've had a couple of tiny little blobs of jelly like substance when I've wiped but they were that small I wouldn't have seen them if I hadn't been searching :oops: :oops:

TMI coming up......................I keep dribbling this morning, I'm hoping it's my waters :pray: I've been taking raspberry leaf tea tablets since Friday and I've had pineapple, some quite long walks and even tried sex this weekend so fingers crossed it's my waters and I'm not just getting incontinence :rotfl:

Good luck to all of you who are showing signs of labour now...... I can't wait to hear how you've all gone on

:hug: :hug:

Hi girls, can't quite believe I'm allowed in here now :shock: Where has the time gone!

Finally started my maternity leave on Friday, looking forward to having some me time this week! Although OH has been reading too many pregnancy mags I think, arrived home from tesco with 2 pineapples and some blue radox last night!

I had my first cup of raspberry tea this morning, bought it ages ago but midwife said to avoid it until at least 37weeks. Am I odd in that I actually really enjoyed the stuff?? Everyone else seems to think it's horrid!!

HOpe this is the start of something for you Chrissy!!

S xx

I can post in here too now!! Wow! :shock:

Hope everyone is ok. Over the weekend I have had lower back and period pains on and off and painful BH. Also feel continually wet down there and was wondering if it was my waters slowly leaking..do they do this??

Sending labour dust to everyone :hug:

Lynsey said:
I can post in here too now!! Wow! :shock:

Hope everyone is ok. Over the weekend I have had lower back and period pains on and off and painful BH. Also feel continually wet down there and was wondering if it was my waters slowly leaking..do they do this??

Sending labour dust to everyone :hug:

At my antenatal class the MW said that your waters can leak out slowly and if you're unsure if it's your waters or just a dribble of wee to put a pad on and check it in an hour or so......if it's wet and doesn't smell then it's probably your waters leaking but if it does smell then it's probably just wee being pushed out by the weight of the baby. I've been having a couple of dribbles today but it's not all the time so I think it's more likely I just need to practice better bladder control! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks Chrissy. I will try this but I reckon I need to practice better bladder control too :rotfl: :rotfl:

Saw my midwife this morning. She couldn't work out which way baby was so she is sending me to the hospital this afternoon for a quick mini-scan. I am pretty sure he is head down as he was on my 34 week scan and I haven't felt a major turn but fingers crossed :pray:. Will update you all later.

Hope everyone else is ok :hug:

God, I can post in here too!!
Yesterday had really tight pains in my lower tummy. Felt like mild period pain so I was really optimistic. Had two pains about 40 mins apart - thought this is it!!!!!!
Then............. NOTHING :wall: :wall:
Just the usual backache as I was walking around ASDA. Tried all sorts to get this baby out. Even contemplated a DIY cesarean section!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Solo I know where you're coming from..... I'm really fed up now and just want the baby out!!

I'm still having a few dribbles but nothing major so I'm still thinking it could be my waters leaking out slowly. I've not had any more jelly when I've wiped since the other day :(

I'm still taking the raspberry leaf tea tablets and pineapple and walking loads, I've even tried sex and nothing is shifting this baby yet.

I've started to get more serious BH's though......particularly at nights when I'm watching TV, they are quite strong and I get backache and period pains with them too but it's nothing regular and nothing I would call a proper contraction. I am still getting an occasional sharp pain low down inside so I'm hoping it's baby pressing on my cervix trying to get out :pray: :pray:

Hello girls, hope everyone is feeling ok today.

Well I had my mini-scan yesterday to check the position of the baby and he is firmly head down and quite far engaged :cheer: :cheer: hurrah!! So pleased so fingers crossed something happens soon.

I think I lost my plug this morning but not sure how big it actually is?! This was about the size of a 10p piece and looked like clear snot so it could have been part or all of it. Nothing else to report, no cramps today.

Anything happening for anyone else?

That's great news Lynsey, good to hear your wee one is in position and ready for exit! :L Can't help with the plug query but sounds promising!

Not much news with me, think I've finally started getting Braxton Hicks :cheer: Over the last few days belly keeps going rock hard every half hour or so, kept waking me up last night too. Would love to know if LO is in the right position or not, last appointment with MW was at 34wks and I've not got another until next Wed, feels like forever away!!!

Hope everyone else is keeping well,

Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back