News from Hayley - update with ANOTHER msg from Hayley.

Amanda

Reaction score
Hayley's DH has just rang me to tell me the fantastic news that she has (finally) given birth to a beautiful baby boy at 9am this morning. :cheer:

Jacob (no middle name as of yet) weighed in at 7lb 7oz, and Steven says he is adorable!! Hayley ended up having a section as she wasn't dilating, but she couldn't care now that her little man is here! She is okay, albeit a bit sore. Steven says he has taken loads of pictures, but isn't technically minded, so we'll have to wait for them!!! :lol:

Congratulations hunnie!!!! :hug:

Wonderful news! Congratulations to both of you - well done, Hayley xxx :clap:

Oh fabulous news, well done Hayley and welcome to the world Jacob

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: **zoe just burst into tears like a mad hormonal pregnant woman**

I am so pleased, well done Hayley and Steven!!!! Welcome to the world Jacob (loving the name) :hug:

Thanks for the new Tankett, have been checking all morning, been like a cat on a hot tin roof!!! OH just rang in from the garden coz I was whooping round the living room shouting "a boy!! Its a boy!!!!" Ha ha :rotfl: He shook his head when I burst into tears and has gone to seek solice in the garden with a saw and some wood till I have calmed down!!!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cant wait to see piccies xxxx

Yay!! :cheer:
Congratulations Hayley & Steven!!
Welcome Jacob (finally! lol!)

DH has been asking if theres been any news too bless him!!!

Congratulations!!!! xox

:dance: :dance: Well done and congratulations Hayley hunnie you must be so pleased.....welcome to the world Jacob.....you don't know how many people have been awaiting your arrival.... :lol: Looking forward to seeing the pics soon...... :hug: :hug:
xxxxx

FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Jacob was worth the wait! What a cute name! Can't wait to hear more :D

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeay well donr hayley!!!!! :cheer:

Aww I cried as well..............hormones.

WELL DONE,WELL DONE,WELL DONE

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC NEWS WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

welcome to the world Jacob!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

big hugs for hayley, well done hun!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

YAY!!! About time!! Congratulations Hayley and DH! Welcome to the world little Jacob! :cheer:

WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS Hayley and Steven. Welcome to the world Jacob, can't wait to see photos :D :dance: :dance: :dance:

Xxx

Ps. Great name choice :wink:

yayyyyyyyy, at long last!!!!!!

congratulations to you hayley :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

welcome jacob :hug:

can't wait to see some piccies!!!

well done.xx :hug:

Congratulations!!

Knew it was a boy!

So pleased for them both, can't wait to see some photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back