News from Hayley - update with ANOTHER msg from Hayley.

Congratulations! glad Jacob is feeling better.

Hiya Hayley :wave:

Congratulations on the birth of your son!

Sorry to here he's been unwell.......I hope he makes a full recovery soon.

Lots of love and :hug:

Hope your both feeling better soon.

Sam xxx

Congrats honey!!!!

Great choice of name if i might say so myself :D My bump is the same but with a K :D

THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH FORT ALL YOUR WISHES AND CONCERNS... i'm crying... thank you!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jacob decided to scare us but he's perfect now... they did so many tests and put drips every where... really scarry... but after 4 days they couldn't find anything wrong apart from the fact he eats small amounts and needs lots of winding... they where trying to get him to eat a certain amount every 2 hours and if he didn't manage it he was then drip fed... i had a bit of a hormonal moment thursday morning.. demanded him back or i was going to snatch him... he was 5 days old and i'd not spent one nite with him (the first nite he was in the nursery as i couldn't pick him up after my section) i think the mad frizzy hair, the black under eye bags and the slight foaming from the mouth convinced them to give me him back... they watched us like hawks for the next 24 hours and let us go late friday....

Thanks again for thinking about us... :hug:

and a big THANK YOU to tankett for keeping you all updated. Cheers mate :hug:

Welcome home Hayley and baby Jacob.

That must have been really tough being away for him for 5 nights.

Isaac had to go to neo natal too and had all the drips etc, he had jaundice but they gave him fluids in case there was an underlying infection. Lots of blood tests etc. I know how worrying and upsetting that period is.

If Jacob is anything like Isaac, he will go from strength to strength now that he's home. Isaac is still really difficult to wind bless him.

Take lots of pics and post some up when you get a chance.

Congrats hunny, so sorry to hear you had a scare with him :hug:
Enjoy your little man and cant wait to see piccies of him xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back