Newbie Here!!

Good to know that about the Cerazette! I wonder how long those feelings last. I think maybe somewhere along the line they wore off and my desperate symptom spotting took over lol!

Lots of baby dust :dust: to you all. Let's get 2011 full to the brim with bfps!! Xxx

Thanks for that list I shall be referring to it like a dictionary every time I read someones post! LOL

Well today Im either getting symptoms of AF or still suffering side effects of coming of the pill. I feel bloated, weeing a lot, feel tired and sluggish and little stabbing pains in my belly and sides felt a little sickly earlier but thats passed now. I honestly cant remember what period pains are like (thanks to Cerazette for that!!)

Ha ha desperate symptoms made me laugh! Told the DH that he needs to be taking some Zinc tablets and hes up for that and I shall get some folic Acid. Its funny I didnt have a major sex drive whilst on the pill but that seems to be returning now! DH is a happy man about that no more Not tonight and Im washing my hair excuses ;)

Lol lucky hubby! :)

Sounds like you're preparing yourself well, that's great hun. :thumbup:

x x

Hi there!! Im new to this too!! I came off the pill (which was on for 8 years) at the end of nov, had every pregnancy symptom imaginable straight away so naively thought that was it but after having done about a million tests (not quite a million but close) I have come to the conclusion that im not pregnant! Any way still waiting for AF and getting a bit impatient as want to get going! Lets hope that we all get our BFP very very very soon!! xxxx

Welcome to the forum Mrs N. :wave:

Hopefully your body will start sorting itself out now you've stopped the pill. All the best hun. :)

x x

Thanks hun, hope so!! Think 2011 is going to be a good year for all of us! xxx

Evening ladies and any men that might be lurking out there,

Well still no signs of AF arriving still having same symptoms as yesterday but sensitive belly and bloating badly.

Never mind been reading all the birthing stories and months ago would have scared me silly but since starting on this TTC journey im feeling ok about it all, anyone else feeling the same?

It's funny I didnt have a major sex drive whilst on the pill but that seems to be returning now! DH is a happy man about that no more Not tonight and Im washing my hair excuses ;)

I had the same thing with Cerazette!! Phew so glad to know it wasn't just me!

Also hi Mrs N :wave:

Welcome Hun!

If you have any questions just ask, I think I have most things sussed now after 8 months!

Good Luck

xx

Ok this is my impatient and irrational side coming out now but........ Still no AF feel moody and tired today and my belly I swear is swollen still, now Can I be that lucky? or is it more of a case of symptoms of coming off the pill (still) or is it the post christmas podge which will not shift until this god damn tin of quality streets is finished!!!:roll:

I know what the answer probably is but how long do I leave it if I dont get my AF to do a test?

Welcome hun. I was on the pill for the same amount of time as you and when I stopped taking it I had loads of pregnancy symptoms wasn't till I came on here that I realised just how common it is to feel like that. I also had to wait 6 weeks for my first real period so try not to worry to much your body just needs some time to get back to normal x x x x

During the first half of my cycle I was feeling sick, getting headaches, cramping and feeling very tired hence how I convinced myself that I was pregnant! Hope it is a positive for you tho hun! I would buy some cheapies and do em after your period would be due of you were on the pill (thats what I did in any case) Apparently your body gets stuck in the first stage of your cycle and therefore you might not ovulate untill later in your cycle to keep up the BDing just in case!! (thats what I read anyway!)
xxx

Thanks Mrs N well today I have felt more like period symptoms and thought maybe its due but as yet nothing except think you call it EWCM?! When going to the loo. Its hard cos I never had a regular period on the pill so have no idea when my ovulation dates are etc want my first one so I can try work it out. LOL Yes I do want my AF!!! LOL

This is exactly how I was, I actually had a paddy on sat night coz was fed up with no AF...thinking about it it may have been hormones as came on sunday morning!! FX for ya hun!
xxx

Well the witch arrived yesterday which in some ways is a good thing as least its the first one so hopefully means my body is sorting itself out after the pill.

Hope everyone else TTC journey is going in the right direction and heres to lots of BFP soon!!

Sorry the witch got you lovely but like you said its a good thing to know your bod is taking the reins again. Plenty of :dust: for next cycle xxx

Thanks Sunnygirl I still wont be able to work out when Im most fertile till my next period will i?? I get a little confused at this bit :) That means Dh will be getting lucky for most of Jan and Feb he will think it Christmas all over again. LOL

How are you getting on??

Hello and welcome :wave:

I was on the pill for 15 years I came off it in Aug last year had one AF then fell pregnant in September. I did not think it would happen so quick. I knew nothing then except me and hubby needed to :bd:

I did m/c in Nov but it was just one of those things I guess. I have friends that fell PG in their first proper cycle and they have healthy gorgeous babies!

I have started using OPK's this month and they are great just starting to understand my body but I have become a little obsessed!!! Talking to ladies on here has helped me alot i feel like Im not totally insane.

Just relax and see what happens, think I need to give myself that advice lol :lol:

Sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back