Am I pregnant?

muffins12

Reaction score
Hi Im new to this, just wondering if anyone could help.

I have been taking Cerazette for 3 months now after the combined pill did no longer suit me. Anyway I have not had a period since I started taking it which is normal they said.

I have recently come back off holiday and whilst there forgot to take the pill completely on one day and another day i forgot so I took 2 the next day. I dont normally forget the pill. Anyway a week after i missed a pill I noticed slight bleeding which lasted 2 days and was not bad, I had mild period pains and tender breasts. I have also been feeling sick this week and had to leave a meeting to go to the loo. If I am pregnant it would only be a maximum of 2 weeks, 7 days since the bleed. I took a test today which was negative. Anyone else got pregnant whilst on the pill or can offer any advice thanks. Sorry for the long message. :D

Hi hun and welcome to the forum :wave:

best thing to do is wait untill AF is due and then do a test because it might be too early to tell yet.

Good luck and hope you get the result your looking for

take care
Jean & Girls
xxx

Hi

Ide wait till af is due. I got pregnant while on birth control pills thats how i conceived my baby girl!.
AF is aunt flow muffins12 and your not ignorant everyones liek that when there new.
Katrinaxx

sorry i didnt reply earlier but i didnt know the correct words for AF i only seen it as a period :oops: just hope thats right now :lol:

Hope your ok
xxxx

hi i got pregnant with Chris my middle son whilst on the pill but i have a crap memory and forgot to take the odd few but never more than 2 days missed just taken at different times which i now realise can affect them aswell.

so it is definately possible

AF means aunt flo but like weestar said its basically ya period

Thanks for the help. Think I will wait until I have finished this pill packet and then retest. It is hard to know when I should have had a period as they have stopped whilst on this pill. Will send an update in about a week.

Hi,

I have now taken a preg test after adding a post a couple of weeks ago. I bought a few cheap tests of ebay and i am confused with the result. The control came up straight away and there was another faint pink line but in the shiny bit of the dip stick. Is this wrong. Has anyone used hese cheap dip tests of ebay. If so are they reliable and also where does the line show up is it on the absorbant bit or the shiny bit. Sorry just confused.

Hi,
I use the eBay cheap tests.
If they are the same ones I use, if there are 2 pink lines (even if 1 is fainter than the other) it means a positive result.

Congrats: :D

Hi, just to confirm which bit of the stick should the line be in. Cheers for your answer

muffins I think you should get another test....people seem quite keen on Tescos own brand, or Clearblue. Good luck for the result you want x

if there are two lines doesnt matter how faint, it means a +. agree with peanut, go and get another test, i used first response aswell as cb and though they were both good. hope you get the result you want :hug:

did you get your result? i know the pill totally messes you up so i hope you get peace of mind soon!

Hi,

Bought a Tesco test and it was negative. At least I know now. Stopped taking this pill now. The symptoms I am getting must be from that and not pregnancy as I first thought. Thanks for all the help.

I used a lot of the ebay tests, they are very sensitive ones, so if you got a BFN on a tesco test dont fret just yet - it may be a tad too early to show as positive on a test that isnt as sensitive.

Try again in a cpl of days if AF hasnt shown !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back