Coming Off the Pill Symptoms

Maybe_mummy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well im here and still lurking around, Im still having pains in my lower stomach and hurts to bend still feeling tired and sore boobies had lower back ache yesterday as well as the top part of my stomach is swollen. Still no AF!! Just wondering for ladies that came off the pill especially Cerazette how long these symptoms lasted for as I think to myself could it be that I am pregnant, but then its only been over 2 weeks since Ive came off the pill so thats very very doubtfull.

I think, so, I do a test to make sure then I tell myself too early and its these coming of the pill symptoms, its making crazy!! Told you I was impatient!! LOL

XX

I've been off the pill for about 5 weeks now and I'm still having all these symptons and it's driving me crazy cause I would swear blue I was pregnant if I didn't know better (have taken 2 tests both negative) All my symptoms started about 2 weeks after I finished it and as I say still going on now and I stopped in 5th December. I've been feeling sicky almost everyday, back ache, stomach looks bloated, cramps and my stomach feels quite hard.

Did you get you withdrawal bleed? I got mine about 4 days after my last pill though it was very light & short then my first real AF came 26 days after stopping pill though again it was light and short (not like my pre-pill preiods)

No havent had one which if i did mess up an miss a day or so on the pills it came on straight away but this time when I have decided to stop Ive had nothing. To be honest me and hubbie have been BD anyway just to see what happened but nothing. As you have said the upper part of my tummy is very hard. It really messes with your head LOL

I came off the pill at the end of August. I was still getting symptoms until prob end of October, early November. I went away with my OH and friends for a week in October and didn't drink the whole time because I was so convinced I was pregnant. Got 2 tests when we got back and both negative!!

I was soooo sure I was pregnant, it was gutting!!

Hopefully it won't be to long until you are feeling 'normal' again. Good Luck and fx for your BFP xx

Cerazette - that's what I was on. Came off it last august and this month is the first one I've felt 'on my own' ie not influenced by it. I think it takes a good few months for your body to remember how to have a cycle. That's not to say you won't fall preg before that, just that you won't be able to trust the 2ww symptoms.

Xxxx

Awww thanks girls. You lot are so patient.

I guess Ive done that much reading on cycles and whens best and signs etc I wanna get cracking but until 'she' arrives I cant so that why im trying to back off and not get carried away as we initally started off 2 weeks ago by saying we were coming off the pill just to see what happens! And then my body is giving me false signs and I even sit with my hand on my bloat!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back