Newbie - Advice need!

Saisb

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to this game! I am 28 and me and my partner decided to try for a baby and I came off the pill in November. I think my cycles have now become regular at 33 days. I am now 8 days late for period and all the tests I have done have come back negative. I have made a Doctors appointment today to get some advice but I feel like I am making a fuss over something that could be nothing. I am mainly worried because of where I work and wouldn't want to potentially put myself at risk.

I would just really love some reassurance from anyone who may have been in this situation before!:)

Thank you so much for your help and for the very informative posts on here!
Saisb
x

Hello can't really help I'm afraid but I'm sure you may be able to get blood test done at docs!! Hope it's your bfp!! X

Thanks Tiggy,

Saw the Dr and she was pretty dismissive of me and said that it probably a blip, that no period meant nothing and that I should just carry on regardless! Was a little but sad at her response, she did't even ask how I had been feeling, but hey ho, will just have to keep a look out.

Thanks
x

Ah doctors don't u just love them!! Stay positive while ever af doesn't show up your still in with a chance!! X

Hiya Saisb :)

You possibly ovulated late or not at all, which might sound scary but it is apparantly considered normal to happen every now and again.

Maybe you'll still get lucky and are just testing early ;)

Just keep on recording you dates and i'm sure it'll turn out to be nothing :hug:

Hope you find out either way soon, try to relax though as stress is known to delay period xx

I wouldnt worry too much about work at this point, keep testing and you'll soon find out hun x

Hey Everyone that's posted back!

Thank you for all your advice, I have thrown myself into work and Uni to take my mind off it all, and so far it has helped! Still no sign of :witch:, starting to believe that I didn't ovulate as all the symptoms I had about two weeks ago have gone apart from feeling a little bit delicate in the mornings! Still, will carry on testing and trying and see what happens!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back