Really would appreciate some advice...

MummySJM

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
* * * * * * * * * My cycles used to religiously be 28 days however, for the last couple of months have been 24 days.

I am unsure exactly as to what date I ovulated on as me and DH haven't been actively trying for baby #3 ( however, have bd alot this month) therefore I haven't been looking out for the signs.

I put my dates into an ovulation calculator and it says that I ovulated between the 21 st and the 26th. *Providing this is infact a 24 day cycle is it too soon to test? I did a test tonight and it came out neg.

I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms mainly very sore boobs, tiredness and a stitching sort of cramps in my abdomen ( exactly as I had with my other 2 children)

Any advice would be most welcome ladies, thank you in advance!!!

Sarah

Hi hon - well, it really depends when you actually ov'd - apparently 10dpo is the earliest time you should test, but it does seem a little early yet, even if you ov'd on 21st Jan - when is your af due?? xxx

Thanks ceebee for your reply, I think it could be around the 6th of Feb if this cycle was 24 days. If its a 28 day cycle it will be the 10th. Xx

If you can wait hon, I'd give it at least a few more days before you test again, especially if your af isn't due til 10th feb - it would be way too early now... First response tests are supposed to be able to detect a pregnancy up to 6 days before af, so maybe try again on 4th Feb? Good luck! You never know...!! xxx

Thanks Hun, I feel very pregnant and I am quite in tune with me body. I'll wait until the 4th and let you know. Thanks again for your help xx

Thanks girlies, I was also stupid enough to try testing on an opk but nothing, damn this 2ww!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back