Question about CB Digi's

i got no line at all day before af due then on the day i tested again with cheapie and got a line so crapped myself as we hadnt been trying so sent the hubby out to boots he came back armed with allsorts so did a cb normal at 6pm hardly holding my pee and it had faint lines so did a digi and it came up pregnant 1-2 weeks was not expecting that at all lol im ok with it now though and kinda looking forward to having baby no 5 i deffo dont want any more suprises after this 1 though lol

wow midnight - 5 babies! how do you cope? Im worried I wont be able to cope with my first!
Hey Mummy - I have college on tuesdays, so sorry I didnt reply sooner.....I did a FR test on tuesday morning and its a :bfp: !! I cant believe it! af is due today, so if I go a day or two, and she doesnt arrive I will feel better. Im so excited :yay:

Do me a favour and go and pee on a CBFM stick and let me know if it can detect pregnancy :)

That is if you will be able to ignore it if it only give one line ;)

I done a clear blue test and it said I was 3+ but when I went for a scan cause of a bleed they said there was only a sac and was 2 weeks pregnant and to go back in 4 days, so I think that it just depends really xx

Well, I couldn't wait, and I went out and got a FR which was positive! and then yesterday I did a CB digi which said 1-2 weeks :)
You're right Louise - OPKs do show up Hcg hormone as well - I didn't know that before! A very handy tip if you ever run out of HPTs :)

wow midnight - 5 babies! how do you cope? Im worried I wont be able to cope with my first!
Hey Mummy - I have college on tuesdays, so sorry I didnt reply sooner.....I did a FR test on tuesday morning and its a :bfp: !! I cant believe it! af is due today, so if I go a day or two, and she doesnt arrive I will feel better. Im so excited :yay:

haha not too sure i only planned on having 2 i am retiring after this 1 lol i think 5 is enough for us lol

Hey Hun!

I got the faintest whisper of a line on Sunday on an Asda hpt which was 1 day after AF was due. Then on Tuesday morning I did a first response and got another faint line so I did my one and only digi test and got 'Pregnant 1-2'. I didn't want to do the digi because there so expensive and my lines were so faint but my OH persuaded me and i'm glad he did! lol

Good luck Hun! :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back