Oooops just realised..............

skairdykat

Reaction score
we've not been TTC for as long as I say :? . Although I did come off the pill on 20th Jan and we did try that 1st month, we then decided not to try till after my AF on the 21st April!!! Reason being because we didn't want a child with a B/day around Xmas (Robs is around then and he hated it as a child). So really this is only our 3rd cycle of TTC.

Don't know if I feel better about that or not :? So out of the 5 cycle I've had since coming off the pill we've not even tried for two of those :wall:

Thanks hun.
Hows you weight loss going?
I started Slimming World last week. Not been going to class just doing it on my own. Don't think I've lost anything TBH I have no willpower at all lately :roll:

I was doing well until yesterday when OH made me an unhealthy meal LOL. I'm hoping for a 2 pound loss this week.

Good luck to slimming world :hug:

aw hun i know how you feel its so frustrating when you dont want to have a child born around a particular time so you have to put TTC on hold but all you want to do is start trying. When we were trying for Evie i came off the pill in february 2006 but didnt really want a xmas baby either so we didnt really try properly for the first few months but it took us until july to get a bfp so is ort of wished we had tried sooner.
Sending loads of baby dust your way and lets hope you get your BFP soon :hug:

I know what you mean. I wish we hadn't missed those two months. In my head we've been trying since Jan but in reality it's only our third try :roll: . I'd even kind of forgotton about not trying for those 2 cycles. It's good to know we've only 'failed' twice but it still feels like we've been trying longer :wall:

I know what you mean about having a baby around xmas. James' birthday is 4 days before xmas and it's so expensive, 2 lots of presents and a birthday party in the worst month financially of the year! He doesn't get the most out of his b-day either because it gets lost in with xmas :(

My nephews brithday is on xmas even and they don't give him gifts :shock: He has to wait until xmas

I'm not planning on any dates - Josh was due early Feb and has his birthday just before Christmas..so it all means nothing in the end :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back