New to TTC

Bella2

Reaction score
Hey girls just wanted to say a quick hello as although I am not new to the board (was posting on Tri 1) I am new to the TTC board after having a MMC earlier this month. Hoping to start TTC once AF has arrived, so looking forward to sharing advice & support with you all over the coming months. Babydust to you all!:dust:

Hi Bella,
:wave:
Fancy seeing you here ;)
I couldnt help but start posting here even though waiting for the :witch: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bella
Just thought I'd say a quick "Hi" & look forward to chatting
xxx

he he what are we like? We need somewhere to hang out until the witch arrives! x x

Sorry to hear about your mc.

Hope you're heading back to tri 1 soon. :dust:

Hi Bella, so sorry to hear about your MMC, hope you don't have to wait too long to start trying again.

All the best hun. x x

:wave:

I'm a newbie to you! Sorry about your mc :hugs: and look forward to chatting

hiya sorry to hear about ur mc and good look in ttc when AF arrives x x

he he what are we like? We need somewhere to hang out until the witch arrives! x x

We have to brake the rules sometimes! I missed all the banter but posting in here has made me even more impatient to start TTC, OH isnt having any of it :( x x

Hi there! Sorry to hear about your mc :(
:dust: to you on ttc xxx

Hey Bella,

Really sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: Sending you lots of baby dust.

:dust::dust::dust:
xxx

Hi Bella

Sorry about the mc, hope to hear of a BFP soon

Thanks girls really looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

We have to brake the rules sometimes! I missed all the banter but posting in here has made me even more impatient to start TTC, OH isnt having any of it :( x x

Sorry to hear your OH not quite ready yet - mine is just the opposite although I think he is just sex-starved lol! I'm the slightly more cautious one at least until AF has arrived x x

hi bella, welcome to ttc, sorry to hear of your mc. hope you get your BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back