New to Tri 3 + midwife

EllieG

Reaction score
Good evening :)
Finally made it to Trimester three and if my memory serves me correctly - this one goes faster than the others!
Had midwife appointment today, am measuring 32 cm already, have spent the weekend wth people commenting on my enormous bump and dealing with comments such as 'september? No way - how will you manage!!!' But the midwife didnt seem concerned - I am a little concerned the baby will be enormous though!
My heart rate is also very fast, not sure why at the moment but I may need referring back to the consultant :( they are just awaiting blood results to see if I'm anaemic.
Other than that all is good - can not wait for mat leave to start, 5 weeks and 4 days to go - whoop!:dance:
Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Welcome to Tri 3 :D
My names Louise, I'm 23 from the North-East. I'm expecting my first :D A little girl. Not long left now as I'm 39+2.
Where abouts are you from? Do you know what your having? First baby? Any names?
If you ever wana chat feel free to message me hun xxx

Hiya. Welcome to tri 3. I presume you have been here before then?

Its going slow and quick at the same time lol. Very odd xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Welcome to Tri 3!! People always comment on size at this point as they dont know what else to say I think. I constantly still get oh your so near your due this week!!

welcome Ellie!!! tri 3 does go sooo quickly. try not to worry if your midwife is not concerned :) chunky babies are cute anyway xxx

Welcome to tri 3 :) Not long to go now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back