Didn't enjoy that midwife app :-( Have to go hospital

Thanks Torina and Apple. Yeah I read that too. Guess it was a shock when babies heart was raised that didn't help matters.

I leave on the 27th jan for maternity so not long left now... Phew. Could do with a rest x

Good luck today at the hospital - will be thinking of you. X

Aww hun that must have been so scary for you but try not to worry if they let you wait till today to go to the hospital they musnt be overly worried

Iv heard of lots of people measuring small espech at the end im sure its nothing you your self have or have not done

Hope you get good news today x

Hope all goes well today. As far as I know it's the second number of your bp that they watch out for and mine is normally between 60 and 75 and they haven't been worried. Thinking of you Hun.xx

Good luck today. I've been to hospital after last 2 appts once for bp then for itching but everything was fine. They r just being careful.

Hi ladies,

Wow today has been a long day in the hospital! Was passed from person to person all day!

Anyhow, Baby is fine, active and happy. Very very low down and very engaged!! Still measuring small but babies totally happy so they are not concerned.

I have to be closely monitored now and have a scan every week until baby is born to check the growth and my placenta blood flow to the baby.

I loved seeing lil one again too hehe and now get to see him or her 3 more times ( if I don't go into labour before due date that is!! )

And she made sure she didn't give me a gender shot too lol x

Yay! I am so happy for you and so glad bubs is ok! It also must be reassuring that they're happy with their progress but are still gonna make sure you're both ok for the last bit of pregnancy.

On another note any inkling about gender?

Great news that baby is well and happy!! :). And great that you got to see him / her again! At least now you have peace of mind that all is as it should be. :) and being so engaged is a great sign!!!! Xx

Thats great news :) so pleased! i bet you will go into labour before your DD :) how exciting!xx

Glad everything went well Lou only 3 more days and you fully cooked anyway so cross your legs lol xx

Glad they managed to keep away from the bits! Lol! Glad all is well xx

Glad everything went well for you, and least you get to see your baby lots more :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back