New to Pregnancy Forum

HannahBubble7

Reaction score
Just thought I would say Hi as I have never posted here befor. I actually came accross this forum by accident but thought I would join as everyone seemed very helpfull and chatty :) . Hope all is well with your pregnancys :) I am 33 weeks today with my first baby . We don't know if Bubble is a boy or girl . I am getting very impatient now and I can imagine yous are too ! Hannah xxx

Awww welcome Hannah. The ladies here are absolutely amazing! very exciting about your little yellow bundle - any guesses as to what you're having?

Thanks everyone :) !! I keep thinking I am having a boy but I don't actually have a clue :p I just like to think I do lol. What colour is your bump xxx

Welcome, this place is a great! It's pretty much replaced Facebook! Have you had good pregnancy so far? Xx

Welcome :)
The ladies on here are so helpful :) x

Welcome! I agree with poppy - Facebook is only used for swapshops nowadays!

Hi nice to meet, you welcome to PF and Tri 3 xx

Welcome!! The ladies here are loverly and good for any advice xx

thank you all for the warm welcome :) pregnancy has been relatively easy going so far . Getting a bit bored now but only 7 weeks to go so I can't really complain. How have you been ? Xxx

Hellooo, welcome and congrats :) i only joined last week but everyones helpful and chatty. Im addicted! :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back